DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

 Hello Fashionistas,

I know it's been awhile since I've last posted but I promise this long wait will definitely be worth it, I'm so overly excited to share this with you but I'm always for things being set in stone before publicizing things. Now I will say that I will be launching a promotional campaign within the next week or so, but that’s all the information I’m willing to share without giving it away.

MY OOTD 


 

Crop top and jeans: Sugar Rackz
Louis Vuitton sweater: Street vendor 
Heels: Swapmeet
3 layered necklace: Ross

 
Handbag: Kate Spade 

April 8th was my Husband’s birthdasy and since I had to work that day we decided to go out on a date night last night and we got my parents to baby sit the kids so we could finally get to spend time alone since it’s rare we get to do that. We drove to Anaheim to eat some Sonic’s and sat in the car to eat our food and went to best buy for some electronic accessories. We also drove around for awhile just to take in the new scenery because its fun to explore surrounding cities. 

SONIC’S ANAHEIM REVIEW

My order details: Bacon cheeseburger toaster combo with a cheesecake milkshake

Hubby’s order details: Chicken tender meal with a strawberry real fruit slushy

It was our first time eating there and we definitely will be going back there again. I really ejoyed the milk shake it was like putting a cup full of cheesecake into ice cream and even had the crust crumbs on top of the whipped cream. It was crowded, but we got served within a decent amount of time and when waiting for our ordeer that was also a decent waiting time. 

Thank you for continung to follow my journey and although I keep taking breaks my promotional campaign will go as planned and I will be sure to share more info on social media leading up to promo day. I will also be going live on Livit promo week all the way up to that day, yes I will be busy and hands down so tired LOL. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#DateNightOOTD #KateSpade #PrettyInPink #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💕💋 


Comments

  1. Once again you 'Nailed It' Fashionista Chrystal....love the fit from head to toe......beautiful accessories especially them shoes girl and that bag. I definitely can see myself wearing this outfit including the accessories.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD