Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

I was searching online for dresses earlier today, because I've got a thing for cute dresses and need to add a few to my collection lmao. I rarely wear dresses, but if any ocassion pops up I want to have a handful to choose from and not have to worry about being seen in the same one more then twice. I'm unaware of the designers for any of these dresses, because I was searching google images when I found these without articles on them.

LOLA MONROE GOT ALL DOLLED UP

This is a very cute dress with a sexy twist, because the low cut front screams look at these lol. Lola looks fab as ever in this cute blue pencil form fitting dress. and pairing it with tan pumps was great in my opinion.

This now mother to be always looks fab and cute in anything she wears, but with a fit body like her's do you blame her for showing a little boobs ?.

Lola Monroe is not only one of my favorite rappers, but she is a woman that I respect for creativity, realness and amzing fashion sense. She will always be on my top fashion dolls list, because her style is something that I would love to take a risk and try, but in my own way of course.





LACE ONE SHOULDER FRINGE DRESS

I've always been a fan of one shoulder dresses, but this is one that's on top of list, because of the lace that's added to it. I love the way they kept up the lace along the back of the dress making it semi see through, but still cute. The heart front is also a nice touch.
I would pair a pair of blk and gold pumps or wedges with this dress to make it a super cute look. My jewerly would be gold to match the pumps.

ADRIENNE BAILON TAKING RISKS IN RED LACE
 
Lace is a cute touch for this dress and this red cut out maxi dress is the definition of sexiness, because the front is very risque, but it's not my style since my life style doesn't support this type of clevage tease (I'm a full time mom).
Adrienne is just right for this dress and looks very sophistiacted yet dressy. She paired it with black booties which is also cute, but if I was wearing this red hot little number I would've paired my dress with wedges for a casual dressy or open toe heels. She still looks stuning to me.
 

BLACK CUT OUT FRONT PENCIL DRESS

I have always loved black so it's no surprise to me that this dress caught my eye today on my dress search, but the gold trimming is also what got my attention when I seen this dress. I'm not a fan of clothes that touch my neck but this pencil dress has a mid-high neck line paired with a tiny cut out and this is what turns it into a sexy number.

Pairing this dress with like colors for jewelry and heels would be the best option, because although the main color is black and it goes with everything you still shouldn't use color unless it's gold or brownish STAY AWAY FROM BRIGHT COLOR only with gold or brown trim.



GRAY FRINGE RUFFLE DRESS
 
This picture came out small, but I really like this dress a lot and the way it's paired with black pumps keeps the look neutral. All the accessories are cute and match the exact theme of the sophisticated look.
 
This dress was one of my favorites and if I can find a similar style I will be sure to add it to my collection. Although I've got to get more jewelry and accessories such as clutches, handbags, cross body bags and messager bags.
 
HIGH LOW DRESS: This dress style is one of my favorites, beause it's elegant and casual but it's still cute paired with heels or wedges. I'm a true leopard print fan so this dress in my favorite print is a must get for me and I will find mine.
 
LONG BUT CUTE DRESSES
 
I've not really been a huge fan of long dresses, but now I've got a more sophisticated fashion sense so that means I cover up some and be more elegant. The white mixed with color is great and since this picture is kinda small it looks like it has like a silver top lining that gives it a formal look, but I would love to have one.

My favorite color is pink and this is cute, but the only thing I would change is putting in more material so you could see if my panties matched my bra the day you see me in it  I keep that covered and private. This still is a nice dress though and it looks good for a runway show.

I'm glad I could share these beautiful dresses with you and I will do my best to make it a new segment on the blog so my fellow fashion dolls can post their pictures of cute dresses. From sexy to dressy I've shown what's in fashion and you can diy if you just find the right dress for you, but always be fly and put your swag on lol. PINKBA|RBIE <3

Comments

  1. I love the second black lace dress! I have been looking for cute dresses to wear to a formal evening my friends and I are going to next month. Thanks so much for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im glad that I helped ease you into what different styled dresses you could choose from for a formal evening...Please feel free to share a photo of the dress you pick & thank you for your comment

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

VALENTINES DAY OOTD