VALENTINES DAY OOTD

 Hello Fashion dolls,

I'm not really a huge fan of Valentine's day as a "Holiday" it could be because before I reunited with my Husband the guys I dated before him didn't buy me gifts or flowers and rarely even spent the day with me. It's so cliché to only dedicate one day to spreading love to your loved ones and friends, because we should be expressing our love routinely. My Husband and I don't usually give gifts for Valentine's day so this year we decided to just have a small family BBQ, drink and watch movies with out family all day long.

OOTD DETAILS


 




 

Two piece set: Sugar Rackz/ One piece: Boomy apparel /Sneakers: Vans in brown suede 


I bought this outfit for my Valentine's date last year with my Husband and then Covid-19 ruined that date night and I never got to wear it, so I waited to pull it out when ever the pandemic ended. Although things haven't necessarily gone back to normal in the world yet, but I was excited to get the chance to put it on when Hubby decided to have a BBQ with our Parents all in one house for once. 

It was interesting to see how dressed up my Mom got, because usually even if she's coming over to our house she dresses casually but we happened to be matching yesterday LOL. Mom isn't a huge fan of taking photos which I've shared with you guys before so any time she asks me to take one with her I definitely don't pass up that opportunity.

We had so much food and drink, but there was only 9 people to feed LOL. It definitely turned out to be  a lot better then I thought it would, because at first only  In Laws were suppose to come over but last minute I decided to go pick up my Parents as well. I've got to admit it was a great idea!.
I hope that your Valentine's day was full of love and all the gifts you hoped to receive if that's what your into, and I hope that you continue to show and spread love to others routinely and drop the single day celebrations. Keep God first and stay blessed ladies

I hope you check out Sugar Rackz it's an amazing store and the owner is so down to earth and welcoming, your going to love her and the shop equally. 

#ValetntinesOOTD #FamilyValentinesDateNight #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1