WISH LIST #2

Hello fashion dolls I wanted to share another list of things with you today and these items are something I am going to look for and purchase when I do. I always seek to find new trends that catch my attention, because I like to change things up a lot when it comes to the way I dress and looking cute, fierce and classy is key for me in everything that I wear.

PURPLE SNAKE SKIN SHOULDER BAG
 I think this handbag is very cute and I normally don't like to purchase anything with snake skin, but this is an exception LOL.
It's about time that I add  more purses to my handbag collection, because I think a woman can't have to many handbags I am going to add more to my collection as soon as I can.

I love this two toned purple effect and the gold accent makes it fabulous and chic. If I can find a handbag like this I will be very happy and carry it a lot, because this handbag will give you outfit a even more dressy, sophisticated and classy chic look that you need.

BROWN BOW CHAIN SHOULDER BAG

I think this purse is adorable and the size is great, because I don't always like to carry my big purses and my cross body bag is way to small.

I like the bow on the front of the opening of the bag and the silver chain on the handle is a nice modern touch. I always try to find different ways to rock my fashion trends and try to find more colorful pieces to add to my wardrobe, but I love brown and it looks good on my skin tone.


RED/WHITE HELLO KITTY HANDBAG

I'm a grown woman who loves hello kitty and this handbag is just cute as ever LOL. I will get one of these and it's going to be my everyday casual handbag when I carry it.

I love this style of handbag, because it can be carried in your hand on hanging on your arm like the rich women do LOL. I don't wear much red, but I do have two red tops that I could wear when I carry this purse.














BLACK/PINK HELLO KITTY SATCHEL PURSE

This is a smaller version of the above handbag, but it's still cute and I still want one just like it LOL.


ZIG ZAG PRINT X LARGE COIN PURSE CHAIN BAG

I have not ever seen a handbag like this before and it's so unique, vintage, chic, cute and classic. When I seen this purse online I was instantly a huge fan LOL, because I seek things that are different and stand out to keep myself from being just like everyone else.


I love the multi colored print they used, because it makes the bag interesting and not boring using these colors to make a oversized coin purse is brilliant. I would love to see this bag in different colors and prints, so I'm going to keep searching for this.

 This is the cutest purse I've ever seen and I'm determined to find it.




HEELS I WOULD LOVE TO ADD TO MY COLLECTION

Of course I had to look for heels when I looked for the accessories and handbags, because of my addiction to buying them and my passion for being dressy, chic, sophisticated and classy. I love shoes and know that my finances don't always support a new pair every month so being a budget fashionista makes it a little less difficult, but it's harder to not purchase a new pair of heels every month.


PEACH LACE UP CLEAR SIDE CURVED WEDGES

This is a style that I haven't seen before and although I wasn't a huge fan of this curve style at first, but now that I've seen these wedges with the clear along the side. I love closed toe heels, because it covers up my unpainted toes when I don't want them seen by anyone LOL and it makes wedges even more different.
I would wear these for any occasion and pair it with a dress, skinnies, shorts, leggings and skirts. I also will pair it with gold or silver jewelry.

TAN/BLACK/SILVER PUMP HEELS

These chic classy heels would be good for an interview and even dinner with you husband. These pumps are best paired with like colors and you can dress up or dress down when you rock these pumps.

I would wear these pumps with a pencil skirt with a cute top or skinnies with a cute top, but it depends on what style your going for like dressy, casual and if your dressing for work these will go well with any suit or work dressy style you come up with.


TAN PLATFORM BOOTIE HEELS


I own one pair of booties and those are my black leather red bottoms. I love the shape of the heels and the side zipper is a good touch, because at least it's not at the heel of your foot cutting you.


 

I would wear these to dress up and to be casually dressy, because it will give any style a sophisticated classy look.











These white platform booties are cute as well and I love how they made the heel metallic. I like the silver touch they added and the shape is a little weird, but since I like to be different the shape fits my style just right.


RED SUEDE SIDE BOW OPEN TOE HEELS

I like the design with the bow on the side of the heel and that's what attracted me to these. I'm not a huge fan of this color, but I would add more of this color into my wardrobe only if I can find something very cute that I wouldn't be able to leave the store without.

These would dress up any dress or skinnies outfit that you pull out of the closet and you will always feel sexy in these red Mary Jane's.


 MULTI COLOR PRINTED WEDGES

This is a unique print that I like a lot and would use not only in my dressing fashion, but also for interior design fashion as well.  I think these wedges are best paired with a dressy style, because it would be kind of difficult to dress in something casual with these beautiful wedges.
 I would wear these to a party, a upscale event or formal party. The best accessories to pair with these are like colors, silver or gold, but if you have jewelry pieces that are the same color as any color on the wedge it would make the color pop.



 TAN OR WHITE/GOLD BOOTIE HEELS

I think this is the cutest bootie ever ! It's a great idea that this light color is paired with gold, because it blends better since it's a light shade gold is the best jewelry of choice.

This would be perfect to wear to dinner and for a date night, because you can dress these in just about any style without looking like your trying to hard.

These can even be paired with skinnies and maxi skirts, because you can turn those looks into classy/chic. Carry a clutch or cross body bag to really give the look a twist and you could even wear glasses to be more modernly stylish LOL.





 BLACK/WHITE STRAPED SUEDE WEDGES

I always need to stay away from black but if these come in different colors I need to get some LOL. I love the style of choice and the straps with the 50's buckles give it kind of a vintage touch love it ! But these cute classy wedges are to be dressed up at all times please.

Wear these with dresses, skirts, capris and dressy pants because looking chic and dressy is key when you wear these vintage wedges.
I would wear these to dinner, but anything that calls for me to dress up is somewhere this fashionista wants to be so that I can share my unique fashion sense with the world and be different.


GREEN/WOOD STRAPED PLATFORM HEELS

I've always wanted a pair of these heels, because I wanted to wear them with a matching sundress or nice sun skirt. I don't  have much green in my wardrobe and I will make sure to find something if I get these.

I love this style of using a wood finish, because it's very spring and summer like LOL and it gives a casual style that dressy touch it needed to make the look just right.






BLACK/SILVER BOOTS

These remind me of biker boots and that's not my style, but these caught my attention anyway. The boot style  is cute and was the main reason I was attracted to them, but the studs all over gives the boots a little biker feel LOL.

I would feel like a bad ass stylish fashionista wearing these boots LOL, but I would rock them like I was on a runway because these boots are fierce and I don't care what people say I will rock them. I would wear these with skinnies or leggings, but mix dressy and casual styles together and create the bad ass modern fashionista look.


BLACK RHINESTONE DESIGN BOOTIE

When I saw this rhinestone design and heel style I knew that these had to be added to my collection so I will have to shop online to get these.

These suede heels can dress up any trend and turn a casual look into something so chic you will have women trying to copy your swag LOL. I would wear these with a dress, skirt and skinnies when I wear these heels and I would also pair them with silver or diamond jewelry.








YELLOW/PINK LACE UP PLATFORM HEELS

These are a vintage style and lace up in front so these would go good with something denim, sundress, skirt and leggings. These heels would make something dressy and vintage, because these colors are great together.

I would love to have a pair of these and there are several different ways to dress with these color choices/heels style, because if you know the statement you want to make with your dressy, vintage or casually dressy look then you can't go wrong.






TWO TONED RED BUCKLED PLATFORM HEELS

I love this style and the color is a good choice, but wouldn't mind having a variety of colors to choose from and match with different pieces in my wardrobe.

These would be good to wear on dates and for dinner, because you want to make a lasting impression when you show off your fashion styles.  Silver jewelry is the best match for this, but if you wear gold you could still pull of the right look and feel to the outfit.

Wear bold make-up and blend as needed to make dark or light shades. Carry any style handbag, but be sure it best coordinates with your outfit because I believe that a handbag is apart of your outfit so it has to pair well with even the shoes.



LEOPARD PRINT PLATFORM BOOTIES

My favorite print ! This style is great so I want these so badly LOL. I would wear these with brown, black, white or any medium shade bright color to give it a edge because there's nothing wrong with being cute, fierce, classy and edgey.

These are good for going out with your girls and even for a date with your man, because it's a versatile print that can work a outfit into any finish that it needs to be complete. Gold jewelry is best to pair, but also some red jewelry would do just fine and if you can mix both your sure to turn heads.

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Brown, red, black eye shadow would blend well together, red lipstick or lip gloss and black eye liner.





 THREE TONE SIDE STRAP PLATFORM HEELS

These are the colors of my favorite football team Denver Broncos LOL and I need these in my collection so when my team wins the super bowl they can go with the matching outfit that I'm going to get for our super bowl party LOL.



Skinnies, dresses, skirts, shorts and leggings would pair well with these and give any style a dressy touch. Gold or like color jewelry would be the best choice for accessories and carry a matching or neutral colored handbag to give it the best finish.

PINK/HOLOGRAPHIC STRAPED PLATFORM HEELS

This is a cute style and pink is always the best color choice LOL. The closed toe style gives these heels a kind of boot look, but made them platform so it's a modern platform boot heel.

Pairing this color heel with silver or gold is the best fashion choice to make, but if you have more holographic jewelry wearing that with these heels will make it stand out more.

You can wear these in a sophisticated fashion style and dressy fashion style to be the most fashion forward fashionista in the room. Wear these with skinnies or anything that catches your eye and will compliment the heels, because if you don't choice the right fashion style in dressing you can mess up your whole look.

I would wear these to my own wedding LOL and to go out in to.



TURQUOISE/NEON GREEN PUMPS

This is the right blend of colors together and I love them together, because you can work these colors in a fierce way that will catch people by surprise. Wearing gold jewelry will be the best accessory choice and try getting a matching colored handbag.

These heels would turn an dressy outfit into something very stylish and chic, because the platform pump can be dressed up or down. Wearing skinnies is a good look, but if your going to wear denim then I would suggest to wear a light, medium and lightly washed denim.

Go bold with your make-up and don't hold back if you seek a edgey make-up style. You can also use neud or lighter shades of these two lovely colors.

BLACK CHERRY PRINT STRAPED VINTAGE PUMPS
This is a vintage pin up girl style heel and I've never been into this style of dressing or shoes, but when I saw these heels I couldn't help but jump on the ban wagon LOL.

This is a cute print and I would pair it with gold jewelry, red handbag, red/green eye shadow, and red lipstick. I would wear skinnies with a red top or a black/red dress, but depending on what style I'm going for determines what outfit I wear.



BROWN/BLACK T-STRAPED VINTAGE PUMP HEELS

This style is cute ! I love the vintage pin up style that it gives and you can dress these different ways up or down. Wearing these with skinnies, dresses, skirts and leggings are a good choice, but if you could find a vintage outfit to match these pumps you will be the most fashionable woman.

I would wear these to several different themed events and look like a vintage fashion doll for the night being very sophisticated looking. Pencil skirts with this vintage style would be the best skirt choice for these and maybe wearing a cute hat with it.

I would pair gold or silver jewelry with these and also pair it with a maxi skirt to be a vintage fashion doll who looks stylish/confident.


GREEN/BLUE ANKLE STRAP LEOPARD PRINT PLATFORM HEELS

I love this two tone color and leopard print mixture, because it gives you two colors to either mix match or use one color as the base for your look. Gold accessories is a must with this, because green and blue pair best with it plus the print being used is better with gold.

These are good for dresses and skirts, but if you wear them with skinnies be sure to make sure the bottom of the pants are tightly around your ankles so that you can still see the strap or roll the bottoms up a few inches from the ankle so you can show your feet.





THREE TONE WOOD WEDGES


These are very cute and can pair well with any adoreable outfit. I would love to get these wedges because I think Ive got a new addiction for wedges lol.
 
I hope you enjoyed my new wishlist post & found some inspiration from what I have shared with you today.
 
As you all may know my shoe addiction grows everyday lol so I will always share my new shoe finds with you and  hopefully you will enjoy it. Stay firece and fabolous my fashionista's but never let anyone knock your swag because those haters are just mad that they didnt think of it first. PINKBARBIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD