MAKEUP WISHLIST

Hello fashion dolls,

I’m doing my makeup wishlist one month early, so that once I go to ULTA I can do something different and try a tutorial with the products because although I’m no makeup artist my skills are getting better since I’ve been watching a lot of beauty influencer’s tutorials either on YouTube or Instagram lately I’m learning so much from them. And for Fall I want to be way better so I can put my face on more often since it won’t be super hot anymore 🔥 which I’m excited af about for so many different reasons LOL.

WISHLIST ITEMS

1. BH Cosmetics - Summer in St Tropez palette

 

2. BH Cosmetics - Beautiful in Barcelona palette
 
3. ColourPop - California love palette 

          



4.  REVOLUTION  SKINCARE - Double ended face masking brush  
                 

  

5. PACIFICA - Rose Quartz facial roller wand
         


6. Jeffree Star X MORPHE - Eye brush collection 

 
Jeffree Star X MORPHE - Artistry palette


    
Jeffree Star X MORPHE - Set & refresh mist 

   

7.  MAMONDE - Rose flower sheet mask

 
8. e.l.f Cosmetics - Hydrating coconut mist 

  


Of course IDK what to get first LOL, but for sure I know to get 2-4 items at a time because I want to bring you good content on it. So be on the look out for that in the upcoming few weeks. 

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #ULTAWishlist #NewArivals

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD