Tattoos Play A Part In Fashion: Profile #1

Hello fashion dolls, it's been awhile since I've made my last post but I'm back with something new and unique to share today.

TATTOOS ARE CUTE YOU SHOULD GET ONE
This is a fashion trend that a lot of people join in on including me lol. It was hard to believe when I got my first tattoo, because of my fear of needles but I over came my fear to get it.
Now I have 6 tattoos & I still want more lmao it's true what they say "Tattoos are addicting, once you get one your gonna want some more".

MY TATTOOS
I am listing them in order of when I got them. Only one tattoo is in color, but I'm thinking if I should get more with my next one.

Playboy Bunny. Was my first tattoo when I was 19 yrs old and  I didnt know what to get, but knew I wanted something cute lol and finally decided on this


Heart a gram. For those of you who don't know what that is, thats the symbol Bam Margera the pro skater also has tatted on his lower abdomen. I am a big fan of Bam's so thats what kind of got me to get this.


Writing.This was something I came up with after my son Drayton was born and I was still with his father. I'm going to cover it with something else, because of the bad memories it carries. T+C=D (Drayton's dad who's name isnt important is the T).


Shooting Stars. Which are messed up as hell and Im a bit embaressed I have them, but plan on getting it redone so it can look better.


More Writing. This is the one done in color and Im glad my tattoo guy David talked me into adding it lmao. It says T loves C which is my matching tattoo with my fiance Tony, because it symbolizes the love in our relationship.

King Drayton. I got this one, because my son is the king in my life and I wanted to get his name with a kings crown on top to symbolize that.

TATTOOS ARE  FASHION

Now I know tattoos aren't for everyone, but if your thinking of getting any make sure the design you choose is what you want and shop around for the best pricing. The more detail and the larger tattoo size some tattoo shops are quiet pricey so if you happen to come across a tattoo guy who does shop quality work from home for cheap stick with him.

If your thinking of getting a tattoo here are a few things you should remember while thinking of what to get or if you should go through with it.

1. Does it hurt ?. Everyone's pain levels are different so don't let anyone scare you into thinking it will make you cry or it wont hurt. My pain level is kind of low and I dont like needles so when I get tatted I'm very nervous lol since I know it's going to hurt me.

2. What Size Should I Get ?. Depending on where on your body your planning on getting your tattoo think of how big or small it should be. Always make sure it fits just right on you no matter the size.

3. Color Or No Color. Depending on what type of ink is being used you will have to get color touched up once a year, because it fades.

4. How Much Detail Does It Have ?. People who want a tattoo to tell it's own story with just one look usually includes alot of design detail. When getting protraits this method is best used, because you want it to be as realistic looking as possible.

5. You Will Want More. Unless your mind is set just on getting one or two tattoos be aware you will get tempted to get more. I got my first tattoo at a shop in Norwalk Ca and there was a sticker on one of the artist's work stations that said "tattoos are addicting you wont stop at one" lmao, I had no idea how much truth there was in that statement lol but 6 tattoos later I'm suprised I didnt stop after getting the playboy bunny.

When I get my laptop back from a family member I let borrow it I will share the photos with you and do another profile on my next few tattoo ideas. Tattoos are not only a fashion statement it's meaningful art and nobody should be ashamed to show them off even the most beautiful celeberities have them so I guess tattoos have no limits.

I hope you enjoyed this tattoo profile and gained some inspiration for your next one or first tattoos. Always remember that being unique is beautiful ! Nobody can take that from you and as long as you believe in yourself nothing can go wrong for you. Stay fashion forward fashion dolls and get tatted lmao. PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD