FASHIONISTA FASHION PROFILE #2

Hello fashion dolls today I wanted to share more of my fashion style looks and show you a few new things that I am looking forward to adding to my wardrobe very soon. As a budget fashionista I shop the prices before I decide which piece of clothing I am going to purchase, because I don't believe that you should put a hole in your pocket book just to look fashion forward when you can get the name brands for cheaper at discounted department stores. Here are several of my looks I wanted to share.

 
PURPLE/BLUE STRIPED TOP & GRAY LEGGINGS
 
I love this top and I always wear it with these gray leggings, because it's the right color to pair with it and these Guess brown/hot pink shoe pairs the best with it, because you can mix colors it's now a fashion trend.
 
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: My fiancé's mom got me these blue Chinese symbol earrings and I always wear them with this outfit, sometimes wearing my blue glasses to add more of a nerdette dressy look.
 
HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: I went with a bun, because it was a very warm day and we were going to be running a lot of errands so I needed to have my hair up and out of my face.
 

THREE TONED CROP TOP/BLACK TANK TOP WITH GRAY SHORTS

I love crop tops and this was one of the first that I bought of course it had my favorite color on it, I paired it with these shorts because it was a warm day and I thought it looked cute so I rocked it lol.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Silver hoops and silver bangle bracelets. SHOES: Black sandals

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Black eye liner with gray and pink eye shadows blended to match the top as closely you can.

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: I wanted to do something different so I wet my hair and wore it down to have a explosion of curls everywhere. I  loved how it came out and felt very cute in this style.



WHITE SHORT SLEEVE DRESS WITH BLACK VEST

I've had this white dress for a long time and didn't wear it a lot, but when I did then I made sure I wore it in the cutest way I could think of.

I paired it with my black vest and wasn't sure how it would look, but once I seen it was cuter then I thought I had to rock it with some sandals to.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Pink/white Hawaiian flower earrings and pink/white Hawaiian flower hair pen.

HAIRSTYLE OF CHOICE: Curly side pony tail

SHOES OF CHOICE: Black sandals

I wore this to a friends son's birthday party and it was a warm day but I choose the right day to wear this dress.

 BLACK WHITE STRIPED DRESS WITH BOW BELT

I like sundresses so this one I like wearing and I paired it with my silver bow belt because it gives this dress the dressy touch it needs. Of Course I'm going to wear silver hoops, because you don't want to mix jewelry tones when you main accessory is metallic.

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: I straightened my hair but  put it in a side pony tail and looked classy.

I have two looks that I use with this sundress, because it's so versatile you can mix it up turning it into anything classy or dressy that you need it to become. Here is my second look with this black and white striped sundress that I got from a friend.
 I wore this for a day out with my mom to run a few errands and to have lunch together.


BLACK WHITE STRIPED DRESS WITH PINK CARDIGAN AND BOW BELT

Pairing this powder pink cardigan give this a classy but vintage like dressy style that you can dress up with wedges and pumps or dress down with sandals and flats. I wore the pink stunner shades, because this was meant to be a facebook photo, but I wanted to share it with my blog followers to show you my style.

 WHITE SHORT SLEEVE DRESS WITH BLACK PENCIL SKIRT

I love my pencil skirt so when I get the chance to wear it then I've got to look cute, fierce and classy. This look was a dressy look that you could wear on a job interview and even to work, because when this picture was taken I was doing an internship at a medical billing and coding company in Cerritos for the trade school I was almost done with.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Silver hoops and silver bangle bracelets

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: I just wanted to have an up do this day

SHOES OF CHOICE: Since I was dressed like the business woman that I am of course I wore some pump heels with this office look.


LEOPARD PRINT TUBE TIP DRESS

As you all know I love this print and I fell in love with it so I have to find another one similar  this. I love how I looked in this dress and would love to find one.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Brown belt came with this dress and gold hoops.

SHOES OF CHOICE: Brown or gold sandals

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Bun or pony tail

I wore this for a family BBQ and it was a warm day so this was a good outfit choice.

BLUE TUBE TOP SHORTS ROMPER

This was a cute little romper that I also I loved it so now I'm trying to find another one similar to this although I have one that's one shoulder strap, I still want one like this.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Silver and black multi length necklace, silver hoops and black/silver bangle bracelets. Black/silver belt

SHOES OF CHOICE: Black sandals

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Old school hump in front and down side pony tail and I straightened my hair that day.

I first became a romper fan when I wore this, because I like tube tops so I can get rid of tan lines from tank tops and look cute while doing it. I try to change up my dressing style and hair styles as much as possible, but that's not always easy when I've got long hair so it takes a few hours or so to straighten my hair just so I can look different and doing it myself is the hardest part because it takes longer.
I was trying to model in this photo so that's why I'm posing in such a model type fashion, did I succeed?. I wore this for a family dinner.

VINTAGE ROSE PRINT TOP & LEGGING

Before this was a top it use to be a jump suit but it got cut at the crouch area to make it a dress top. I love the vintage look with the ruffles and it also puts this top in the peplum category with the way the ruffles kind of stick out.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Gold ball multi length necklace, gold heart chain bracelet with diamonds and gold hoops

SHOES OF CHOICE: Black suede open toe pump heels

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Old school hump in front and side bun. I also straightened my hair to give my look a classy vintage look.

I wore this to my god son's birthday party, wearing this made me feel cute and sophisticated.

BLACK/WHITE LACE VEST

I wore this vest with a black lace tube top and gray leggings. This vest was just so cute to me and I loved wearing it, because it made me feel pretty, dressy and stylish.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black/ silver hanging chain necklace, silver hoops and silver bangle bracelets

SHOES OF CHOICE: Black sandals

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Hump in front with a side bun

I wore this to go have a day out with some friends and have lunch at the mall. It was a good day and I wanted to look casually dressy so I had to pick this vest to give it the look I wanted.
PEACH LONG SLEEVE RIPED ARMS DRESS

 I bought this dress for my trade school graduation, but I also wore it to my Dad's athlete of the year award ceremony where this photo was taken. I love this color and when I was shopping with my fiancé for this dress we both instantly thought it was the perfect dress for graduation.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Light pink ball silver hoops, silver bangle bracelets and white/gold rose ring

HEELS OF CHOICE: Brown, pink, blue and white wedges

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Pink, brown eye shadow and black eye liner

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: I wanted to be different as always so I wore my hair curly again. I grew up around the other athletes who were attending the ceremony who played on my Dad's team so when they saw me in a dress, heels and with curly hair they barely recognized who I was lol and that was a good feeling because at least now I know people see my change and progression as a young woman.


 PURPLE/GRAY ZEBRA TUBETOP DRESS

I bought this dress to wear for Easter and bought it with gray wedges to make the dressy look I was going for more powerful. I just wanted to wear the cover up so that it wouldn't show my bra straps.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Silver hoops, silver/black bangle bracelets and silver necklace.

SHOES OF CHOICE: Gray with brown wedges

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Gray/purple eye shadow and black eye liner

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Hump in front with side bun. I straightened my hair.

 GRAY/PINK I <3 U LIKE CRAZY CROP TOP & LEGGINGS

This was the second crop top added to my collection and it's cute with the pink rhinestones inside the heart, love it ! LOL and I always wear tank tops under the crop tops so my belly doesn't show.I'm a goof ball sometimes so I have a few photos of myself doing some pretty silly things.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black/silver bangle bracelets and pink/silver diamond ball hoops

SHOES OF CHOICE: Glitter pink flats

NO MAKE-UP APPLIED

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Curls down with hump in front

I wore this to spend time with my fiancé and have dinner with his family. The leggings that I picked were blue-gray with white specks.

 PURPLE TUBETOP DRESS & WHITE RUFFLE DRESS

I got this dress to wear for my cousin Tayllor's birthday in Palm Dessert because she was going to have upscale events planned for the weekend trip.

MY OUTFIT: Purple with silver buttons tube top dress

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Silver hoops, silver necklace and silver bangle bracelets

HEELS OF CHOICE: Pink multi-color glitter heels

HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Down straightened

TAYLLOR'S OUTFIT: White ruffle lace dress

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Pearl necklace and silver hoops

HEELS OF CHOICE: Tan pumps HAIR STYLE OF CHOICE: Down straightened

We were getting dressed up for our first dinner at the resort and everyone attending was dressed for the occasion, we enjoyed good food and great conversation at the restaurant on the resort.

I hope these fashion style choices could help you on your journey to find the right new thing to incorporate into your fashion wardrobe. I always keep my styles cute, fierce and classy, because a lady always presents herself in t best light not giving the impression of weakness. Fashion isn't about keeping your uniqueness bottled up you let your talent for putting together some of the best fashion styles shine like the sun and don't give up on what you want. PINKBARBIE<3
 
Malic and Tayllor with Tony and Chrystal

We had a good time in Palm Dessert for my cousin's birthday and I'm glad we went, because I enjoy spending time with my little cousin making memories that last a lifetime is important to me and spending time with family is important, because you want to have memories of what you did to show your kids some day. Thank you Tayllor for inviting me and Tony we had fun, hope we can do it again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD