CUTE FASHION FINDS

Hello fashion lovers, it's been awhile since I last posted anything and I've been busy with a lot lately, but today I wanted to share a few things with you that my friend Nicole brought to my attention over the past few months.

MY PINK STYLE FINDS

I love pink it's my favorite color asks always will be so it's no surprise that I shared these with you LOL. Both styles have pink and white perfectly paired together.

BLACK TRENDS TO LOVE

I have alot of black in my wardrobe but this blazer will be mine LOL of course gold accessories are best.

A GOWN TO DIE FOR

I would love to have a gown like this but I'm not sure what occasion I would wear it for LOL I'm not that fancy.

COLOR POP TO TRY THIS SPRING

I don't wear yellow but this top is to cute not to find one and rock it like no other LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of my closest friends brought all of these styles to my attention and I'm so happy she did because now I've got something new to try and find then get my fiance to buy them for me LOL. I also have been looking for new sneakers and once I've found pictures of some I like those will be posted as well.

Well fashion lovers, I hope I've inspired you to try these styles and colors I'm you're own way. Fashion is what you make it and if you take a color or style from any trend you should push the envelope and swag it out to the fullest. Please feel free to post your trending pictures of your styles. #STYLENISTASQUAD
<3 PINKBARBIE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD