♡FASHION IS MY PASSION♡

Hello fashion dolls !,
Today I was looking online for this fall/winter fashion trends and found some super cute pieces, and I would love to rock these new trends. I'm always willing to try new things and when it comes to my style I'm the samw way, so it's not a surprise that I like these looks LOL.

I keep saying that I need to change my style of dressing and haven't really done much to change it LOL, but recently I finally went shopping at a boutique in LA that I've been meaning to try for two years and bought a super cute navy blue pencil skirt and peach lace tank top; I will be sure to share pictures once I wear my recent fashion boutique find (Thanksgiving).

☆MY ONLINE FALL/WINTER STYLE TRENDS☆

I love pencil skirts and mindi skirts so when I saw these online, I had to share them with you, because they are cute for holiday dinners and parties. With the holoday season creeping up on us like a old pair of panty hose LOL these trends are perfect if you want to be chic and fashionable for the holidays this year.

As any fashionista should know fall is sweater wearing season and there are tons of ways to stay warm, but be cute, sexy but most importantly be fashionably fabolous. Pairing a oversized kinttes sweater with fish net stockings, knee high stockings or leggings and a pair of cute pumps or booties you will difinitely be the most fashionable dresser. So for those of you who love sweater wearing season enjoy it and play up a warm look with simple accessories, but be risky with your choice of shoes because it's holiday season as well time to get dressy and classy ladies.

★HOLIDAY SEASON FASHION/BEAUTY TIPS★

I'm a versatile fashionista so I change things up a bit every year, but I always dress up nice for the holidays. This year I've decided to go sophisticated dressy/classy with a pencil skirt and cute top, that I'm pairing with my floral print pump heels and the peach blends well with the blue skirt, here is a list of fashion to wear for the holidays:

⇨Crop top matching sets
⇨Skater dresses
⇨Bodycone dresses
⇨Maxi dresses
⇨Cocktail dresses
⇨Embelished and statement pieces
⇨Colors to wear: Purple, white, gold
⇨Accessories: Simple, bold or statement jewelry, gold/silver/colored and clutch or nice handbag.

☆SWEATERS OR JACKETS FOR THE HOLIDAYS☆

When picking your winter coats consider all the trends you have to choose from such as motor jacket, blazer, trench coat, cape, cardigan and  sweaters, Each different style of sweater of jacket can be woren in a varitey of ways such as dressy if you pair it with a bodycone dress and heeled sandles with bold jewelry/accessories. When choosing the color always be sure it will match closely with your outfit of choice and this season colorblock is a popular trend and leather coats as well.

♥BEAUTY TIPS FOR FALL/WINTER HOLIDAYS♥

This fashion season numerous different make up trends have emerged such as nude, bold, bright, glittery, smouldering and smokey, But this season it's all about neutral colors, matte reds, pastels and khaki colors. Eyeliner trends are long wing tips and whole eye coverage so when you purchase eyeliner, be sure you get the one that fits the make up trend your attempting to create.
A true fashionista dresses accordingly to the occasion at hand and always represents herself as a true fashion lover with fashion knowledge nobody else can capture, So always wear what you feel is going to be your best choice and have flawless make up styles.

This season there are three base eyeshadow colors that are trending right now which are: Green, cobalt and red, you can layer shadow over a matching cream and have a playful look, use a dark burgundy or red blending it with a lighter shade and you can use these techniques with your own to create a statement eyeshadow look. Also remember you can use all shades and tone of these three holiday season colors to make a great eyeshadow trend look awesome LOL, matching make up is my thing and has been for awhile now (I only wear eyeshadow usually) because I like using two colors that can match what I'm wearing and can blend together nicely.

◇MY HOLIDAY OUTFIT/MAKE UP CHOICES◇

I've already shared my Thanksgiving outfit with you, but Idk what I'm going to wear for Christmas but I'm most likely going to wear pants and a nice top, paired with some cute heels or booties and simple but elegant jewelry/accessories. My make up is going to be something simple with a bold twist that blends smoothly together creating a neutral look and depending on the weather I might wear some foundation (a thin layer) just for the holidays, because I need to switch things up a little bit.

♡THE EYESHADOW PALLET OF MY DREAMS♡

I only have select colors of eyeshadow in my make up collection, but I've been saying for a long time that I want to get a big eyeshadow pallet of all different shades of colors. If I had a pallet like this one OMG you guys
→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→→

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD