CHRISTMAS FASHION

Hello fashion dolls I've been enjoying sharing my holiday fashion this year, I always dress up for the holiday events we attend with family and friends.
My Auntie came down to visit for a this week before Christmas and we got to open gifts days early since she was spending Christmas with her husband. She bought me a awesome handbag in pink and black with double pockets, but after taking a better look at the handbag I noticed three letters DVF on the front pocket and realized it was a Diane Von Ferstenburg BEST PURSE EVER !.

My inspiration for my holiday style is pencil skirts and cute tops with fabulous heels. My idea comes from something I seen in one of my magazines titled "A month in outfits" where you wear one piece of an outfit for a certain amount of time in different ways, but in my case if my holiday fashion was shown in a magazine mine would be titled "Holiday season in outfits".

*MY CHRISTMAS MAKE UP, JEWELRY AND ACCESSORIES*

My Christmas outfit of choice is colorful with blue, purple and silver.

Make up of choice = Purple and blue eye shadow, eyeliner and foundation

Jewelry of choice = Blue beaded Chinese symbol hooped earrings, or turquoise beaded dangling earrings and matching beaded necklace with bracelet

Hand bag of choice = Leather double pocket handbag from Diane Von Ferstenburg

This Christmas we are busy, attending different family members and enjoying more good food LOL. I'm looking forward to spending this year's Christmas with family as a part of our new holiday tradition.

I hope you enjoyed my post and got inspired to put together a festive but cute Christmas style. Have a lovely holiday, enjoy your family time and be safe while traveling this time of year. #FASHIONISTASQUAD #STYLISHHOLIDAYFASHION

PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD