2015 FASHION INSPIRATION DIARY

Hello fashion lovers !

I was looking online  and found some fashion inspiration, I find appealing to my new style I'm in the process of making my own
and have been mentioning what styles I want to add to my warbrobe attempts.

THE INSPIRATION BREAK DOWN

☆ A new beginning seems like the right time to start those changes that have been on my mind and right now is when I begin to make those steps gradually with time. When I go shopping at my favorite stores and see different trends, I take pieces from the look that I like the most and which ever article of clothing I choose from the trend I will add to my collection and incorporate it into a different style/trend that fits me.

I've always been a big shopper, spending money on something cute and pretty for myself felt good LOL now I'm a budget fashionista with two kids and as a mother I don't always get chances to buy myself good new clothing, but once I've got a chance then I'm getting some new stuff. I'm all for trying diffefent styles and being unique with how I dress, so it's time that I make room for a fashion change to occur very soon.

WHAT FASHION PIECES I WILL USE

→ Colorfulness
→ Prints

→ Crop tops      
→ Midi/maxi skirts
→ Pencil skirts

→ Dressy style
→ Sophisticated style

→ Good sexy jeans
→ Graphic tees/plain tees

With each season of the year coming and going there are new trends that catch my eye all the time,but it's always super hard to decide which trend to do first LOL but I'm going to explain the stepsI take.

HOW I DECIDE WHAT TREND TO TRY FIRST

☆ When I go shopping for some new clothes I look around at the displays around the store for the trends and look for similar pieces of clothing to put my own style twist on it I look for what new trends will catch my attention.

MY NEW FASHION BUYS OF JAN 2015

☆Recently my Mom took me shopping, she's been buying me my birthday outfit for three years LOL and I found the cutest outfit ! I had no image on my head just pants with a cute top LoL, We went to Kohl's and found a cute pair of dressy jogger style printed colorful pants with a teal crop top.

MY TWO BIRTHDAY PLANS

☆Jan 21st is my birthday and I'm having a dinner party wih friends the day of, I'm cooking a dinner and someone is getting me a beautiful cake as they call it LOL. I am excited to host my first dinner party and what better occassion then my own birthday LOL and I'm eager to see how everyone enjoys my soul food cooking.

→Dinner Party Food Menu
•Fried chicken • Fried fish• Collard greens • Corn bread
• Baked mac n cheese • Dressing • Gravy • Potatoe salad
• Gumbo soup • Black eyed peas • White rice • Garden salad
• Pink leopard print birthday cake • Banana pudding

I am looking forward to going out to dinner with my parents to Olive Garden a few days after my birthday. Getting to spend time with my family is important to me, soI'm looking forward to this dinner.
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨
Hopefully you enjoy something from what I shared with you today and get inspired by my story to try new fashion styles in your way.
I always enjoy sharing my future fashion tries with you and hope you enjoy it to. #STYLENISTA-SQUAD #FASHIONINSPIRATIONDIARY

PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD