SPRING BEAUTY WISHLIST

Hello Fashion Dolls,

Spring is six days away even though the rain, winds and freezing temperatures we had a few weeks ago felt more like Winter, But today was a warm afternoon feeling a little more like Spring. So Ive been getting together a few new projects and collabs to bring you more content these past few weeks have been overwhelming for me because we are in the process of moving into our new apartment and dealing with a unexpected family emergency, therefore I had to postpone those plans. When everything is back on track I will share those updates with you, bare with me during this trying time.

SPRING 2019 BEAUTY

Tarte came out with a new collection Sugar Rush and all the new products are vegan, cruelty free makeup, skincare and accessories. The collection name is very cute and I love the pops of color they use on the containers the products come in and the new collection was available for purchase earlier this month and I am in love with it so far. Here is my wishlist from Sugar Rush by Tarte

Sweet slice eye and cheek palette
 
Keep calm sunnies on eyeshadow palette
   
Dessert dreamers brush set


         
  
Lip sip vegan lip oil  










Sugar coat velvet liquid lipstick


    









Best bud lip butter balm

 
But first, Hydrate skincare kit 


   



 


Star factor cleansing brush  

 
Dont hate, Hydrate oil free moisturizer
 




Squeezy clean face wash mini 



Sugar spritz body spray mini 




Vacay day rollerball mini 

 
Treat yo selfie dry solution 


I look forward to trying these new products and will be sure to share with all of you once I purchase them. These are only available at Ulta which is my favorite store to shop for makeup and everything else I need to keep my face looking glam and healthy. I always want to try new products so I can see what works and doesn't work for me and it takes a lot of risks to discover the brands/products that work. Thank you so much for visiting today, hopefully you try something from Sugar Rush by Tarte and if you do please tag me on Instagram @Fashionistachrystal and on Twitter @FashionistaCT. 

#SpringMustHaves #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD