HEALTH + WELLNESS

Hello Fashionistas,

Lately I've been doing my best to eat healthier, cut out sugars, cut out meats and I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up with my diets. So I've decided to give it another try and really try to make vegan meals four days weekly and 3 meals daily. So I can be healthier, have more energy, eat better and take even better care of my body so I can live a lomg life for my kids, addtionally, I have found some good vegan meal recipes online that I want to share them with you and why changing the way Me and my family eat is important to me.
In general it's good to watch what you eat so that your body can stay healthy and all your organs can continue to operate correctly. So lets get right into eating better and a little more the important facts. Also I've been meaning to start doing my daily workout routine again, I will share all of my workout stuff here today and show you some workout gear that I would like to have.

VEGAN FOOD + ADVICE GUIDE






Restaurants:
  1. Ahimsa Vegan Cafe Long beach
  2. Steamed Organic Vegetarian Cuisine in Long Beach
  3. Café Gratitude in Downtown LA
  4. Wild Living Foods in Downtown LA

Brands: 
  1. Gardein
  2. Beyond meat
  3. Light life
  4. Follow your heart
  5. Morningstar farms
  6. Amy’s kitchen
  7. Daiya
  8. Skinny pop popcorn 
  9. Silk almond milk

Fluffy vegan pancakes  

1 cup flour
2 tablespoons organic sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup non-dairy milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla
maple syrup, to serve

Prep
  1. In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
  2. In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, add almond milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla, and stir to combine
  3. Pour the liquid mixture into dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
  4. Let batter rest for 5 minutes.
  5. Pour about ½ cup (65 grams) of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat.
  6. When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.


    Breakfast smoothie

    Ingredients 
    1 cup almond milk
    1/2 cup rolled oats
    14 frozen strawberries
    1 banana, broken into chunks
    Organic Bananas
    1 1/2 teaspoons of agave nectar (optional)
    1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)

    Directions: Blend almond milk, oats, strawberries, banana, agave nectar, and vanilla extract in a blender until smooth


    CUTE ATHLETIC WEAR

       



     

     

     

     

    Best brands
    1. Fenty savage
    2. Nike
    3. ADIDAS
    4. Puma
    5. Fabletics
    6. Sweaty Betty

    I'm not really a big gym person, never have been so home workout routines are more of my thing. I will buy my own weight set within the next few months to do a weight lifting work out at home and I know for sure that my kids will want to join me so I will have to be careful when I use them. Also I want to get one of those hom workout bikes and I want the Peloton bike that gives you 24 hour access to tons of studio classes that will have you breaking a major sweat at home and is nearly silent when in use. It's also customizable to get the most comfortable ride for you. When you are ready to workout, choose a class and sync up with users or dont all over the world for a truly competitive and high intensity workout.

    MY CURRENT WORKOUT ROUTINE

    1. Warm up exercise: should last approximately 15 minutes and occur just before the activities of the physical training session.  

         The Bent leg Raise
      The Side Bridge
      The Back Bridge
     The Quadraplex
       
    2. Stretching exercises

    Overhead Arm Pull 
    Rear Lunge
    Thigh Stretch
    Single leg Over

    3. Run 7-9 laps around a small grass area near my house

    4. Lift weights, 4-7 reps for both arms hold for 20 seconds each

    5. Cool down exercises: serves to gradually slow the heart rate and helps prevent pooling of the blood in the legs and feet. You should begin the cool down by walking until your heart rate returns to less than 100 beats per minute and heavy sweating stops.
    The cool down should last approximately 10 minutes and occur immediately after the activities of the standardized physical training session. 

    WHY EATING HEALTHY + FITNESS IS IMPORTANT TO ME

    Having a healthy body and keeping myself in shape is important, because I am a mother of three and they need me to be around for years. Eating healthy also helps prevent diseases and infections when eating veggies or alternative products to those that contain sugar, enhancements or chemicals. Eating a proper meal can also boost energy when you also include vitamins into your daily routine as well. I never have been a gym person so working out at home or outside near my home is what works best for me, I can do Zumba at home and go for a run for my cardio work out.

    I also want to look cute and be comfortable while working out so I had to look for some good brands to shop at for my gear. When it comes to shoes I prefer Sketchers, but also I know Nike, ADIDAS and Puma have good runinning shoes. 

    It's important that my family stays healthy, so we can all live healthy, progressive and fulfilled life we can be proud of. My kids have their whole life ahead of them and I want them to be able to run around and play sports if they want to. I was eating better for a few months and then when it became to much to handle I gave in and went back to eating less healthy stuff, but this time I am more motivated, dedicated and not giving up because everyone will be giving up all the foods that I am and adopting going vegan with cheat days just for some candy LOL. 

    Thank you for reading and continuing to follow my journey, I have so much to share and a lot to say about it LOL so keep a eye out for more content within the next few days. I will be posting a workout routine vlog at the end of the month so I can prepare and give myself time to get my new althletic gear for the photos. Stay blessed and keep God first.


    #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #GoingVegan #StayingInShape #LiveLongAndHappy 

    FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD