EDGE NATURALE: DOES IT REALLY GROW YOUR EDGES?


Hello Fashionistas,

Long time no post, but with COVID-19 starting it messed up everything I had planed to share with you ladies, but today I am back and ready to review an awesome product I have been using for both myself and my daughter’s to grow our edges or baby hairs. There are so many brands with hair growth products out there its hard to know if any of them work and if it does how long it takes for it to actually start working. 

EDGE NATURALE: MY HONEST REVIEW

I love this product ! My daughters edges grew weird and I’ve been looking for something that could help grow them out so she would be able to lay her edges down like majority of women and little girls worldwide. This does really work on growing your edges and even along the middle of your scalp where you part your hair to make two pig tails. I haven’t ever learned to lay my edges down the way I see all over Instagram but now I feel more confident to watch tutorials so finally I can LOL with the help the follicle enhancer product. 

WHAT I LIKE THE MOST

1. Of course that it grows your edges, but also that it’s made from natural products, it’s cruelty free and USA made. I’ve been sort of picky about the type of products I use in my daughter’s hair and I’ve been aiming to hair products that use Argan oil and avacado oil to name a few. 

2. It’s easy to apply, doesn’t take a lot of product to put on for it to grow and the growth time varies but I used the follicle enhancer on the same day for all three of us and I noticed results the first week of use.



BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS

                                                                               1. Me before 

    

Me after
 
 

2. Nevaeh before
       


Nevaeh after 


3. Oddy before 
  

Oddy after 
  
 


Thank you for reading stay tuned for more upcoming fashion and product reviews

#FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #EdgeGrowth #ProductReview


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL💋💕
 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

VALENTINES DAY OOTD