EDGE NATURALE PART#3: MY HAIR VITAMIN JOURNEY

 Hello Fashionistas!,

I know it's been awhile since I've blogged, but as always I'm happy to be back and within the next few days I will be sharing more details on what I've been up to and why I've been so absent blogging. As you may know I've been using Edge Naturale products for awhile now and just recently they have included a new item to their already amazing line of hair care products that I've talked about before. So today I will be sharing my review about that new hair care product that I just mentioned, so ladies lets get into this.


EDGE NATURALE HAIR VITAMIN REVIEW 


I've been dealing with dry scalp and a lot of dead ends these past few months with not being able to go get my hair done with the previous pandemic restrictions. What I love the most about these vitamins is that they are plant based with 28 vitamins, minerals and herbs. It has made my hair thicker, fuller and stronger and for my current issues with my hair that was something that almost made me cry when I began to notice the vitamins were working.

I also was losing a lot of hair and at first I wasn't sure why but then soon realized it was happening due to stress and not properly maintaining my hair. But I was happy to come across these hair vitamins because they truly did work for me and I'm more then satisfied with the end result. There is a obvious difference in volume between my before and after shots above and I couldn't be happier to know that again Edge Naturale has developed something that works.

I definitely recommend you to use this product if your looking to have thicker and fuller hair, but it will only give you the results you expect if you take the vitamins as recommend by the company 1x with a meal. So please go right over to their website and make sure you get some of these ! We all are guilty of falling short on our hair care and if you want to revitalize and restore your hair this is the product for you. To buy the hair vitamins check out their website click here ➡️ Edge Naturale hair vitamins

I wasn't shocked or surprised when I began to see results within the first week of me using the vitamins and I definitely know that a few people I've told this about have either already made a purchase or are within the next few days. I will continue to use these products for me and my family, thank you for following my hair journey it has been a bitter sweet road for me with all the hair I've lost but thanks to Edge Naturale I was able to regain all that back.

As always thank you so much for reading and following my journey. I'm so excited to make my announcements this week and can hardly wait to share all the exciting news with all of you. I will be making both blog/vlog content, will also be posting on the blog, social media and YouTube channel so be sure to keep a 👀 for all of that. Stay blessed and keep God.


       #HairGrowthJourney #EdgeNaturale #BeforeAndAfter #ProductReview  #FashionistaSquad

                                                        FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL💋💕

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD