Cute Heels "Must Have's" Profile #1

Hello my fashionista fashion dolls today is all about cute and stylish heels any true fashionista will love. I was browesing through some pictures of heels online and found a few that stood out the most and I want to share them with you, to see what my fellow fashionista's think about my choices.

Red/Blk Platform Booties: These are so cute and the buckles give it a nice little modern look. Booties are better to wear when the weather is on a bit of the cold side, because cute cold ashy feet aren't cute lol jk. Pair these red hot booties with skinnies, tights or leggings for a casual look.

Yellow/Pink Lace up Platform Booties: I love the color choices with these booties and the lace up front give them a casual style as well. Pair these with Skinnies and cute top with like colors to really make the colors pop. I love the color block trend in heels gives you more to work with and more time to shine lol.

Leopard Print Booties: Of course I love these, because I'm a huge fan of this print and would wear it everday if I could lol. Pair these print booties with skinnies and some color specifically red, because in my opinion it pairs best.

Rhinestone Designed Peep Toe Booties(blk/silvr)(white/gld): This design is cute and the sparkle from those rhinestones is what gives these booties a spot in the dressy category. Pair these with anything casually dressy or dressy for best result. I would pair skinnies, cute top, matching dressy blazer, silver or gold jewelry (depends on heel color) and smokey eyeshadow.

Brwn/Blk Classic Old School Platform T-strap Pumps: These are gorgeous to me, because of the old school style and t-strap. Pair these with like colors or any color that pair well with these pumps. A dressy or casual fashion statement will pair with this classic old school pump style. Make your lips pop with colored lipstick or gloss.

Cherry Ruffled Pumps W/ Strap: These are adoreable and represent an old school style woren by pin up girls everywhere. Pair these pumps with like colors and skinnies or leggings.

Pink/Tan Platform Pumps: These bright pumps are very cute and I love the fushia pink color choice. What made me love these is the style has 3 looks 1. The long base gives it a booties look 2. The closed toe front makes them look like pumps and 3. The straps at the top gives it a dressy look.

Neon Green/Blue Green Pumps: These are cute and I love bright colors so neon green is what attracted me to these. Pair them with neon green skinnies and match with like colors with an blazer. Acessories should blend well with these.

Blue, Orange/Green Buckle Strap Platform Pumps: These were the first heels I seen when my heels search began and I need these in my collection lol. Pair these with like colors and skinnies for a casual look, but wear with like colored dresses if you want to look dressy.

My love for shoes always has gotten me in trouble lol and the collection of heels I have now is something I've been wanting to build up ever since I bought my first pair when I was 19 yrs old. I love to here from fellow fashionista's so please leave comments, follow +1 this on google+, because feedback is  helpful. Stay true to yourself and always look fab no matter what look your rockin.
#Be-swagged-out-at-all-times PINKBARBIE <3

Note: Will post pictures when I get my laptop from the repair shop although I'm unaware of how long that's going to be.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD