My Shopping Day In Beautiful, But Hot Cali

Hello my lovely fashionistas today I had a eventful day out on a beautiful, but hot afternoon in Cali we enjoyed my day. As you all know I'm a budget fashionista so I shopped at a store where everything was for $5.99 or higher and I got some cute pieces for cheap that I paired with some mid-priced classic sneakers and I've always been a big fan of cute boyish sneakers so I had to buy them.


*My $5.99 Shopping Finds*
Being a true fashionista, I try to find really cute outfits at affordable costs splurging when I can and today was no exception LOL, because I recently began to add more color to my wardrobe and I think color looks better with my skin tone.
*Your Casually Classic Fashionista* 
My style of dressing is very versatile making it easy for me to transition into new trends with ease and my fiance would agree to that lol. Being a versatile fashionista I have multiple cute styles, because I always know what I wear is a representation of my personality and the look I go for shows off what I'm interested in.
 
Pink Plaid Flannel Top:  My favorite color played a major role when I bought this top and  I love how they gave a boyish flannel a girly touch to really stand out. The flannel is light pink with yellow and purple stripes.
Winter is getting closer so I wanted to begin collecting long sleeve tops to keep me warm if the weather unexpectedly changes.

Streathy Skinnies Pants (cloth):  I love these pants since they are pink, but I choose a darker shade of pink that pairs very well with the top I got.
These pants are comfortable and form fitting. With this material these pants will give you a slimmer look and tone to your lower body. I already have a pair of these streathy cloth pants in tan brown, but these new ones are my favorite lol.
*Affordable Cute Sneakers*
I found these lovely classic sneakers at a popular shoe store in my area. I also have a love for sneakers which shows off my everyday casual style of dressing.

Classic Sneakers: I fell in love with these sneakers once I seen them on the shelf and had to buy them. These black and pink suede sneakers are a cute addition to my collection. These classic sneakers is a gewd pair for my outfit and since I was going for a classic look everything I bought today represents that.

When I shop for sneakers it's always a hassel, because I always find a few brands I like in different styles and colors that catch my attention the most. But I will buy one pair of sneakers that best reflects not only my style but also the look I want wearing them. I cant walk out of a sneaker store without having a cute or boyish pair of sneakers in my hand lol and some women might think wearing sneakers isn't cute haha, but I make that happen.
I'm going to post the pictures of my casually classic look tommorrw when I get my laptop from the repair man. I hope you enjoyed this segment of my shopping day in beautiful cali and I will be sure to update each profile constently. Keeping a casually classic style can still be cute pair your look with your favorite jewelry and even if it's something you would wear when you dress up I say try it, that will look fab with a this look. PINKBARBIE<3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD