ENDING 2013 WITH A FASHION BANG

Hello fashion dolls 2013 was a very good fashion year for me. I added a lot of new good pieces to my shoe and clothing collection that I will always love to wear to this day.

I'm a versatile fashion lover who loves to twist things up and when I put together anything I'm going to wear, it's going to be fashionable.
So 2013 was about prints and colors so when the new year comes I'm going to have a brand new fashion style and try out a lot  of different styles.

MY 2014 FASHION IDEAS

I always like to have dressy clothing so it's no surprise that I want to buy pencil skirts in leather LOL,always have to be sophisticated and classy. Hopefully I can grab a few pencil skirts in different colors and styles.

I also seek some skinny jeans, because I need to add more to my collection I like light and dark wash jeans. I can make a casual look and still wear heels if I wanted to, still happy with either fashion chioce.

For summer 2014 I want to add more maxi skirts and get midi skirtts and dresses. I was looking online and found a few styles that I am going to try, I will be sure to share my photos with you. I hope to pair these maxi skirts  midi skirts with crop tops or cute blouses depending on occassion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2013 is ending and a new year is beginning. I hope that everyone has a safe new years eve and enjoy family time, drinks and good food.

If your going to a nedw years eve party ladies dress to impress and always stay classy and if your going to have a few drinks make sure you have a blazer or cover up to hide your cleavage. Stay safe out there and stay swagged out ladies and gentlemen.
PINKBARBIE<3

#SWAGGED-OUT-STYLE  #STYLENISTA-SQUAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD