FOOTBALL FEVER

Hey fashion dolls today I wanted to share a different side to my fashion style. As Ive posted before I'm a football fan and the team me and my fiance are huge fans of is the Denver Broncos.

BRONCOS SUNDAY 12-8-13
So we watched the game against the Titans. Broncos win 51-28 and that puts Denver's stats at 11-2 leading their division with super star Payton Manning as the quarter back.

Players that we like are Demaryius Thomas #88, Eric Decker #87, Wes Welker #83,Tony Carter #23 and of course Payton Manning # 18.

Not alot of women watch football but I enjoy it when my team is playing and sometimes watch other teams play, plus we sometimes watch college football as well.
*************************************
Fashion is what you make it and I love my Broncos so I turn it into my own football fashion statement LOL.
PINKBARBIE <3
                            #FOOTBALL-FASHION

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD