HOLIDAY FASHION INSPIRATION

Hello fashion dolls !, I love the holiday season and enjoy spending time with family. My favorite part about holiday gatherings is the good food LOL, this is the time of year that we eat such good food we can't help but go back for more servings, I'm looking forward to catching up with family and enjoying myself.

HOLIDAY FASHION TIPS

During the holiday season there are family gatherings you will be attending and you should always look you're best on the holidays.

~If wearing a dress go bold, bright or sparkly, in any sophisticated style.

~ Colors in this holiday season: Red, gold, white, blue and silver.

~ Sweaters can be dressed up to be dressy with a skirt or jeans.

HOLIDAY BEAUTY TIPS

~ Use bold, pastel or nude make up colors and use statement liners

~ Keep it simple with a clean look, Don't cake on colors and blend well.

~ Lightly apply a layer of foundation, so it doesn't make your face oily or make you feel hot.

MY THANKSGIVING 2014

I'm spending it with family and enjoying a good southern style Thanksgiving dinner. I wanted to cook this year so I decided to give it a try, and everything came out great.

I love desserts, so I made some good ones for my guests on Thanksgiving and I know they will love them all.

Since the holidays is a great time to dress up, of course I'm going to dress nice this year. I'm wearing a pencil skirt with a nice blouse and some heels, my accessories are going to be elegant and I'm going to do nude/pastel blended together.

My first time hosting and cooking a Thanksgiving dinner, but I'm not nervous just eager to get my gathering started.

HOW TO BE A GOOD HOST

Every host must have entertainment for any type of guest, games or crafts for the kids and moscatto for the adults.

Have plenty of good snacks and a variety of beverages.

Greet your guests

Keep everything organized and neat

Serve your guests a good dinner with awesome desserts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I wish u all a Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone stays safe spending the holidays with family.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD