THANKSGIVING FASHION

Hello fashion lovers,
I hope that you all had a good Thanksgiving with all the good food and family time, and this year was more exciting for me, because I cooked dinner for the first time ever !.

HOLIDAY FASHION
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm always trying to find new fashion trends and my Thanksgiving outfit is going down as my best holiday look EVER until I top it on Christmas LOL.
I wanted to get something cute and classy so, I wore a pencil skirt, a nice top with heeled pumps and I felt just as good as I looked.
I kept my wardrobe and accessories pretty simple with hooped ball earrings and diamond bracelet, because I didn't want to take attention away from my cute outfit LOL and my make up was also simple with nude brown/glittery pink eye shadow.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hopefully you all enjoyed Thanksgiving and had fun with you're families eating all the good food LOL, I'm hoping to find a better outfit for Christmas and look amazing for the holidays.
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD