SUNDAY NFL GAME DAY

Hello fashionistas usually I post about my ootd but tonight's very different LOL I include some game day info as well. As you all know I am a huge Denver Bronco fan and today was our home game against Green Bay Packers, great game.
Every sunday I enjoy the Broncos game with what I like to call my GAME DAY CREW, which has always been my fiance Tony and our kids Drayton/Nevaeh; so as usual we had our snacks and had on our Broncos gear cheering on our fav team together.

During the pregame show the sports announcers were discussing all the teams playing for the day. When they mentioned my Broncos I wasn't aware of a lot off what the NFL reporters were talking about and they mentioned our quarter back Peyton Manning having the #1 spot on the lowest touch down passes in the NFL. I was pissed when one of the reporters said our head coach should bench him like wth is wrong with Peyton ? NOTHING ! LOL he is one of the best quarter backs in the NFL right now and the only one to break Brett Farve's career touch down pass record. What I have to say about/to those hater NFL reporters is this "There is NOTHING wrong with Peyton yes he's past his prime! But that man is GREAT at what he does and he's not the only man on the team responsible for making touch downs, but we have a top rated defensive team. WE BEAT RECORDS AND SET RECORDS with Peyton. YOUR HATING ONLY FUELS THE TEAMS ENGINE TO PLAY HARDER".

Today we beat the damn Packers even after all that shit NFL reporters were talking 29-10 so stfu about Peyton because he will always prove yall wrong, that's just what legendary quarter backs do :). They should hate on 49er's QB Colin Kapernick who is very OVER RATED these days and his prime has hit a super downfall for his team sorry 49er's but yall need to replace him. At least my QB has had a 6-0 starting season record 6 times in his career :D PUT THE PEYTON HATE ON ICE FOR THE REST OF HIS CAREER he's great.

On a lighter note LOL of course I had to be cute even in my Broncos gear LOL and it was a hot day so had to wear shorts. I get pumped up about my team excuse my turnt up speech, but Broncos have been my team for years and I know enough about them to put a grown man to shame with LOL DONT MESS WITH MY BRONCOS I GO FOR THE HEAD LIKE A HEAD SHOT IN CALL OF DUTY #JokesAside.
Stay blessed ladies and never hesitate to get turnt up about what you love or know in your heart isn't right , xoxo. #GamedayTalk #Gamesayootd

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD