THANKSGIVING SWAG BAG & PUMPS

Hello fashionistas and happy thanksgiving to all of you. I hope that all of you are enjoying this lovely day with your family.
Today is a bitter sweet holiday for my family, because my mom isn't home to celebrate with us due to having surgery on her foot but she will be home tomorrow to enjoy some left overs with us LOL #missher.

I'm enjoying my thanksgiving dinner with daughter, Dad and some family friends. I was wearing a dyi midi skirt but decided to change once I realizes how cold my legs were after going to visit a friend.

I hope you all have a safe Holiday and enjoy all the great food/desserts. Family is important and utilize this time to be thankful for being able to see or even just talk to the people your enjoying your meal with today. Stay blessed fashion dolls 😇

#thanksgivingslaymaster

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD