OOTD LATE POST AND 4TH OF JULY PICS

Hello fashion lovers,
Today I'm sharing two posts in one, I really hope you all like what pictures and stories I share with you guys. I went shopping with my Mom for a girls day out, we also enjoyed a good lunch at the mall and shopped at Fallas Paredes so you know we found great prices on clothes. I haven't had a chance to hang out with my Mom in awhile since she has had this injury on her foot, so I was happy to finally get that chance this week.



I also found a cute wallet purse from Beverly Hills Polo Club, that I carry all the time since I get it LOL. Nevaeh also got a Cinderella barbie my Mom bought her LOL she spoils my little girl so much and Nevaeh really likes the attention/gifts. I was worried being prego couldnt look or feel sexy or pretty and when I put on this dress thats exactly how I felt :) and my fiance told me I did to validate how I felt #ThankGoodness

4TH OF JULY PICTURES AND FAMILY FUN

I have had like three different girl's day outs with my Mom and Nevaeh LOL, the second time we went to the mall we had professional photos taken of Nevaeh for 4th of July in a cute outfit my Mom spoiled her with LOL. Nevaeh did good for her first time taking pictures at a photo studio, altho she didnt like the flash all that much the photograher did a good shot capturing good poses of Nevaeh.



How we spent our 4th of July is as a family, my Aunt Donna, Cousin Tayllor, big brother Charles and some family friends came over to bbq and watch fireworks together. We got Nevaeh a small box of fireworks for her to enjoy and our neighbors across the street had so much fireworks it seemed like they would never stop shooting them off LOL.




Nevaeh likes the fireworks, just not the loud noises the big ones made LOL but eventually she dragged her dad back to street to light some more off that we lost LOL. I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July and stayed safe as well, it can get crazy on holidays.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed my photo/story sharing and hope you can also find great clothes at Fallas Paredes if you dare try the retail stores LOL. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#BUDGETFASHIONISTA #STYLENISTA
#PREGOSWAGGONFLEEK

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD