PREGO UPDATE

Hello fashion lovers,

I have been chilling at home as much as possible lately since summer in southern Cali is super hot and being prego in a heat wave isn't something I need to do much. I've been spending a lot of time with my Mom going on random girl's days for shopping/lunch and then get together with Dad and Tony to go out for dinner, I have always loved having family dinners since my childhood.

PREGNANCY UPDATE

I am 23 weeks which means 6 months prego and thats half way thru it LOL I'm counting the days to finally meet TONY II, I can hardly wait to be able to hold him, kiss him, talk to him, sing to him, love him and smell him LOL I just love how good babies smell please don't think I'm a weirdo.



I love being a Mom and although having three kids is probably going to be one of the biggest tasks I've ever taken on, honestly it's exciting LOL two toddlers and a baby is going to be one hell of a adventure and I look forward to all that it contains good, bad, stressful or emotional bring it on.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully you all are staying cool in the heat as well blast those ac systems or fans LOL and stay out of the heat as much as possible, if you can keep a good sunscreen with high spf to protect your skin and keep it healthy, need summer product advice check out my post about it. Stay blessed and keep God first. #BABYCOUNTDOWN
#6MONTHSPREGO #FINALLYSUPERLARGE

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3 p="">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD