GIRLS NIGHT OUT + SHOPPING

Hello Fashionistas,

I have been busy putting together post series topics and ideas, also I just went to a fashion event this weekend so I will have a lot to talk about with all of you today, I hope your week was good, mine was great I had school, busy weekend just a eventful week this week that I will be spilling the tea on. I promise to post frequently, I will have so much to share with you that you  won't go a moment without remembering a fashion trend or item that I talked about in a post LOL, I really love sharing with my fashionistas about all things trendy and fashionable.

I'm in several different groups for bloggers, influencers and entreprenuers so I stay updated with as many industry related events as I can, so I have a chance to attend someday or even work a event. This weekend a Fashion Merchandising classmate and I went to a sample sale Xehar was having on their Curvy and Style collections, it was a wine and snacks sample sale event at their warehouse location in Marina Del Rey shoes, jewelry, clothes, handbags and hats all on sale from past season collections. I was happy to tind a cute dress, two blazers and a quality handbag, their merchandise is cute and made from high quality materials/fabrics I will for sure buy more. I had the chance to meet and talk to the CEO of Xehar Hadari Oshri and she is amazing, nice, easy to relate to and down to earth it was fun getting to know her and a few people from her work team, I am happy to have been accepted into Xehar Curvy Affiliate program ! And look forward to becoming a Xehar brand ambasdador as well so wish me good luck, pray that I get this and watch for the magic to unfold.

WINE SAMPLE SALE OOTD
 




Here is a link for my Xehar Curvy Affiliate Refferal page
 http://xeharcurvy.com/?ref=14&campaign=FashionistaChrystal
Xehar Curvy




Check out what Xehar has to offer, there are two collections Curvy line for a shapely fashionista and the Style line for a petite fashionista. If you like anything from Xehar please feel free to use my above link to make a purchase HELP A FASHIONISTA OUT ladies !. I will be sharing links to some current Xehar merchandise so be on the look out for some must have items.
I enjoyed myself at the Xehar wine and sample sale Friday April 28th and I will share all the items that I purchased this weekend at the sample sale in my next post.
I hope you are inspired to try something new and take fashion risks fashionistas! Always be you wear what you want and be happy, I love fashion and expressing myself with it is something I enjoy a lot.

#XeharCurvy #XeharStyle #FashionistaChrystal #StylenistaSquad #FashionBloggerLifestyle

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD