OOTD'S SERIES PART#1

Hello fashionistas

Today, is my first OOTDS of my new post series and to be completely honest, I'm excited to share these pictures/ details with you today ladies. This post is going to feature photos from previous school OOTDS and will also share some other fashion projects + more exciting information. 

TODAY'S OOTD
 
 
 

Printed maxi dress: Kmart
This was a gift from my Mom, the color scheme is so pretty and the print mixes well with it. I love the flowyness, and the t shirt style with a maxi dress is unique and something I've never seen before

Shoes: Black suede flats from swapmeet

I always wear a sports bra and shorts underneath this dress, because I don't like my bra showing or if the wind blows my dress up nobody will see my panties.

Makeup:
*Eyeshadow- Avon brown palette
*Eyeliner- Purple Revlon
*Mascara- Revlon voluminous original



Hairstyle: Natural curls, I love my hair and it doesnt take much for me to put this style together. Gel, water and hair spray

Shoes: Black suede flats from swap meet

OOTD #1
 
 
Purple blouse: Wet seal
 I redesigned it with shoulder cut outs and two small cut outs on top of it on both sides of the top.

High waisted trousers: Boutique in LA
I love these pants! They are so comfortable. What I love about them is the way the material feels soft to the touch and the way the fit of them hugs my curves like a soft bear hug.

Sneakers: Jordan's
I love the way the purple blouse makes the magenta on my sneakers pop in this look. 

Accessories: 
*Pearls- Burlington's
*Headband-Family Dollar

Makeup: 
*Eyeshadow- Candie's Lavendar palette 
*Mascara- Revlon Voluminous original
*Eyeliner- Purple Revlon
*Foundation- Covergirl
 

Hairstyle: Top knot bun
 

OOTD #2
 





Red blouse: Swap meet
I cut it into a tank top and cut a small slit in the front pocket

Brown cardigan: Swap meet
I cut a maxi dress into a cardigan and redesigned it into a side split with sleeve cut outs.
 

Distressed cut out jeans: Faded Glory
I love these jeans, but wanted to see if I could DIY some cut outs myself and these look good.
 

Sneakers: Leopard print Vans
As my loyal fashionistas you know I love leopard, so thia had to have it LOL

Accessories:
*DOPE leopard print hat from Ms Anne's boutique

FASHION PROJECTS IVE DONE

Last week Friday April 21st there was a fashion symposium contest event at my school LA Trade Tech and there were numerous different contest going on. 

*Digital design presentation boards
*Film poster competition
*Show card design and paint 
*Quick sketch competition
*T shirt redesign
*Photoshoot competition
*Fashion show
*Hand drawn design presentation boards
*Quality comparison project
*Pattern making contest
*Denim deconstruction
*Static display (visual display)
*Culinary club food was available to purchase
There were judges to vote on each different contwst topic, some high school seniors from local schools and fashion individuals attended the event from 9am-3pm. I participated in the visual display with three group members who are from different fashion classes I'm in and it was so much fun although that Friday was the hottest day of the week and the event was outside. People walking by who stopped to look at our display were asking to buy stuff from our set up LOL, I thought it was cool to be able to explain to people what we were doing and a little about the Fashion Merchandising program at LA Trade Tech especially to be able to help upcoming LA Trade Tech students see what they could be doing in class when they enroll.
Our group won the visual display contest ! I have never won any contest that I have ever entered in my life and it feels so good  to know that I've won, out theme was Wild West 
cowboys and indians. This is something I an use for my Fashion portfolio that is consistently being updated because I keep creating new content.
 




Also I want to share photos of my beautiful and adoreble two year daughter Nevaeh, she is so photogenic and her personality is so fun, bubbly, happy, playful and free spirited.

NEVAEH'S OOTD
 
 
 

Kahki pants: Target

Aztec tank: Unknown

Denim vest: The Children's Place

Booties: Swap meet

I love how she looks in this outfit, she is so pretty and enjoys taking pictures. Don't you just love her smile? My daughter is so pretty and I will dress her as similar to my own personal style as I can LOL she is my  mini me, I love my littlw mamas!.

FM10 VISUAL DISPLAY ASSIGNMENT

We also created and developed a grid display for our class assignment, we used the Wild West cowboy and indians theme LOL which is why our symposium display had this theme it was a practice run. This assignment is worth 75 points for an A and thats hopefully what we will get😄
 

I hope I've inspired you to try new fashion styles and isual displays, Keep God first and stay blessed. #FashionStylist #VisualDisplayCreator #FashionistaStyleSquad
PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD