FASHIONISTA STYLING: DAY & NIGHT STYLES

Hello fashionistas,

These past few days have been rough for me, a lot of family stuff has suddenly come up catching us all off guard and it hit like a ton of bricks. I love my family and my heart is heavy right now, but all we need is prayers #PrayForMyFamily πŸ™πŸ½ 🌹#FamilyThatSticksTogether .
Today I have some cute styles that I put together to share with all of you fashion dolls. I love to style and play around with different clothes to come up with one perfect outfit. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared some fashion that I’m into and your going to love what I share today.

MY DAY & NIGHT STYLES 2018 
 
 
The weather in LA has been so crazy lately, hot during the day and cold at night time. So since the weather is great, it can be unpredictable so I put together looks that you could switch up dress up or down and stay cute. I’m a sucker for cute shoes heels or sneakers I love em LOL and I have a real addiction, I would love to have a whole closet just for my shoes and now that I think about it, I will do a cute post on my dream shoe closet πŸ‘πŸ½.
I have always had a unique eye for fashion and putting together something cute together with limited pieces use to be my speciality, but I have expanded since then and the Polyvore set I put together shows just how unique and risky my fashion choices can be. That’s the beauty of fashion dressing up or down puttng together mix match or formal styles, you can always put together an oufit that becomes a head turner set your own trend #TrendsettingFashion #FashionistaStyling #StylistSkills.

My new found love for makeup and Ulta beauty, has me going to the nail shop for gel maincures in cute colors/designs. Becoming more girly in a sense, 😁 I watch a lot of makeup tutorials, but I’m a woman of routine when it comes to my typical go to makeup looks and I do want to recreate some of the looks I’ve seen in the tutorials I’ve watched. If anything I can hire a local makeup artist to do my makeup for any big events or parties, that would be so cool to have a mua I can call whenever I may neeed to, πŸ’„πŸ’…πŸ½πŸ“±.
I need to catch up on my posting and will be sure to upload them when they are done. I also have a few YouTube videos that still need to be uploaded, so be on the look out for those, subscribe to my channel Fashionista Chrystal πŸ‘πŸ½ any videos you like #FashionistaChrystalTV and you will see my daughter Nevaeh has her own vlogs. I’ve been thinking of creating a second channel just for Nevaeh and she will be doing her own vlogs/reviews, having her own channel would be awesome for her.
So many ideas are going to turn into new posts, so keep a πŸ‘€for that 😝, I need to stay consistent with my schedule so my new goal is to post my content when I have it set to be.

Thank you for reading today, I hope you enjoy the content I share and will come back for more fashionable insight. I am all about confidence, body positivity, and self love fashion should express who you are regardless of what any haters or critics have to say about it. Strength is key to keeping it all together because if you mix all of those qualities together you will embody confidence and positivity, in all that you do; Trust me when I say confidence rubs off on all aspects of your life.
 Take fashion risks, mix match and play with pieces to create one of a kind styles. Stay blessed and keep God first, give all your worries unto the Lord.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL πŸ’‹πŸ’•

#FashionistaStyling #SlayTheDay #Fashionista #CuteFashion



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD