SUPER BOWL 52 PARTY TIME

Hello fashionistas,

Super Bowl 52 is Sunday Feb 4th @ 3:30pm at U.S bank stadium Minneapolis Minnesota. I'm a true lover of football and although my Denver Broncos didn't make it to the Super Bowl this year, I'm still watching the game. The game is going to be good, both teams are going to fight for the championship title, but ultimately the Eagles are going to beat the Patriots and win the Super Bowl 👏🏽🏈.
We will be watching Super Bowl 52 at a family gathering, I am eager to see what good food there will be and watch the kids enjoy themself and the game is going to be good to watch, but I'm impatient for the Super Bowl commercials I know some will be funny and I will do  post on all my favorite ones throughout the day during Game Day. #SuperBowl52

When going to a party it's important to be cute and to dress for the occassion. I put together a few things for Super Bowl game day decor and fashion, because a party is a party regardless of occassion and I always dress up for certain gatherings we attend. So I'm most likely wearing heels or sneakers with my Game day outfit, since I haven't worn heels in awhile those will be my shoes of choice at least until my feet get tired or start to hurt. I won't dress up to much simply because it's not my Broncos playing in the big game and my baby boy Tony II is attempting to walk so I need to be ble to move quickly if he wants to practice walking. #MyMunchkins

MY SUPER BOWL 52 PARTY DECOR AND FASHION


  

Game day is my favorite day of the week during football season and look forward to watching my Broncos play every week. So this Super Bowl is bitter sweet, but congrats to both teams and I am happy to be spending another gameday Sunday with my family, eating good food and having a great time. I think when ever your going to a party, being comfortable is key to any style and always carry flats when your rocking some cute heels 😁, team gear is my go to for gamdays and if you have seen my game day OOTDS you know I love my Broncos!. So crazy that Super Bowl is already here and I love these family parties we go to, because the food is amazing and I enjoy seeing my kids playing/laughing #FamilyTimeIsImporant #LoveFootball🏈.

This year for me the Super Bowl I’m just a football fan, watching a good game and eager to see new funny commercials. For the love of the game, I hope The Eagles beat the Patriots the actual score isn’t important to me sorry Tom Brady I’m not cutting you any slack you cheated with deflat gate and I can’t help but notice the cloud of deflated footballs lingering around you💨, #DieHardFootballFan.
Justin Timberlake is doin the half time show this year, I just hope he doesn’t rip nobodies tops off anymore.


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

#SupeBowl52 #ILoveFootball #StylnistaSquadGoals #FashionistaMomLife

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD