FAMILY FUN 4TH OF JULY EDITION

Hello fashionistas,

I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July spending it with family and friends, watching the fireworks together and eating great food. When a Holiday comes that's to enjoy it with my family, when you don't always have a chance to spend time together so it's nice whenever we do get a chance to.  I would love to see your family 4th of July pictures, so please send them via email and I will share them on my instagram profile, I love to see families enjoying each other for me it's always important to take time out of your life to be around your family show them love.

WHAT I DID FOR THE 4TH OF JULY 2018

We went to a big family 4th of July party that had entertainment for everyone who attended because there was music, games, dancing, swimming, water fun, alcohol, good food and of course tons of fireworks to shoot off for the fireworks show the men of the family coordinated together. It was a hot day possibly 90 degrees or higher, but we lit the BBQ pit to throw meat on the grill and got out the back yard shade gazebos, tables and chairs with the huge water slide for the kids to enjoy all afternoon long. There was so much to do and kids running around everywhere and playing on the park like playground gym with swings, so you know all the kids enjoyed themselves even in that hot heat,

It was so fun to watch my daughter Nevaeh playing in the pool at the end of the slide, she doesn't like to be up that high so she didn't slide down it and stayed in the pool area. Nevaeh still had fun yesterday with her cousins and was in there for about two to three hours during the afternoon while some of the kids were in there all day long considering that they all had been there since the morning. We had so much fun laughing and enjoying family that I can hardly wait for the next family gathering to come up LOL, I also took a few videos of the kids dancing and having fun so I will be posting those on my YouTube channel after this post has been shared on my blog.

MY OUTFIT BREAK DOWN




Top: Boomy Apparel
Shorts: BoomyApparel
Sandals: Boomy Apparel

I love my crop top ! It's a basic style and graphic tee it's super casual, but can be dressed up as well if I really wanted to put a twist on a basic trend. The crop top wasn't made to thick so it was breathable, my shorts were the cutest ! there are like ribbon ruffles on top of the high waisted part of the shorts and were super comfortable as well. I guess the style of sandals I was wearing could be considered gladiator but please let me know in the comments if I'm wrong and tell me what the style is really called, because I'm not to sure if I'm right. I felt so stylish and comfy it was freeing to try a trend that I usually stir away from, it was  awesome to get complimented for my cuteness aka my outfit and it was great to see the cute styles my family was wearing as well.

NEVAEH'S OUTFIT BREAK DOWN









Bodysuit: POPATU
Shorts: Extremely me !
Sneakers: Roma Puma's


OUTFIT #2 FOR NEVAEH: NOT SHOWN IN POST

Top: Adidas
Shorts: Adidas

SInce she was going to get in the water she wore her bodysuit and after she got out she put on her Adidas outfit. She doesn't officially know how to swim yet, but she sat in the water splashed around some and also stood up to avoid having water splashed in her face by someone else. I'm glad she had fun swimming around with her cousins and she got to run around all night before the fireworks started, she's always making friends so when she made friends with one of her Aunt's friends it came as no surprise to me LOL she gets it from her Mama for sure LOL.

TONY'S OUTIT BREAK DOWN




Top: Primitive
Shorts: Neo Blue Los Angeles
Sneakers: Jordan's

It was hardly a surprise that he wanted to dress a little bit like a skater, but I think he looks very handsome and of course his hat had to represent our Denver Broncos with the Super Bowl 50 logo,  which was the Super Bowl we beat the Carolina Panthers in 2016. I was kinda surprised that he got some jean shorts that were distressed but I think that trend goes well with his whole outfit so it was a great choice for him.

LITTLE TONE''S OUTFIT BREAK DOWN




Top: Carter's
Shorts: Carter's
Sneakers: Polo

He looked so handsome ! I loved him in this outfit, the button up shirt was so cute with the summer like symbols printed all over it. Everyone loved how he was dressed and it made me happy to see that he was so fly as well LOL my kids are always dressed stylish half because their mom is a fashionista and because we all decide on what looks good on them LOL. I love when he wears his hair in curls, he looks so much like his Dad and is so handsome ! Tony likes to have his hair natural rather then tied up like a little girl which most people would think he was when we put ponytails in his hair LOL so it's nice to see a different hair style looks better on him.

OUR FAMILY FUN DURING FIREWORKS





As you seen with my 4th of July outfit I took a bit of a risk and it worked out well for me, I was so happy when I put together this look when I went shopping for my outfit and I'm glad that I took a fashion risk. I love my whole outfit and will for sure be going back there for more cute fashion, I also want to buy my fanny pack purse from the same store and will be going back within a few more days LOL I also want to spend my $5 gift card I got for spending $50 during their 4th of July sale. Stay blessed and keep God first, the verse of the day is from 1 John 4:11-12 says beloved if God so loved us we ought also to love one another no man hath seen God at any time if we love one another God dwelleth in us and his love is perfected in us.

#4thOfJulyFamilyFashion #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #FamilyGatheringsAreTheBest

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL ❣

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD