HAIR CARE + HAIRSTYLES

Hello fashionistas,

Work keeps me so busy and tired so I've been lacking in content, but I won't keep letting work poop me out to much to share with my fashion dolls anymore ! #GirlScoutsHonor so ladies lets get into todays post share. It's been a record breaking heat wave Summer here in LA it feels so mich hotter then what meteorologists predict this humidity makes it feel like we live in a overheated tea kettle on the stove #ToHumidToBeTrue this Summer is challenging because it's so hot i5 makes you not want to go outside and do anything productive LOL which sucks we should be having fun this Summer.

HAIR CARE TIPS FOR ALL HAIR TYPES

With heat waves at a rwcord high this Summer all that humidity will dry your scalp and cause it to become itchy from excessive dryness. I have been suffering from dry and itchy scalp since I've started working due to goong back and forth from inside to outside pretty much my whole shift, so I needed to find something to reduce or eliminate my scalp issues and went on a full search for the best hair products. I google damn near everything so hair care was no different, I had to look up what products work best for me and I found some brands I'm familiar with, but also some new ones that I want to try out.

1. SHAMPOOS

A. Head & Shoulders: The dry scalp care series

I use this myself, this works so good and has a divine smell since it's made with almond oil, it reduces the dry itch on your scalp for 2-3 weeks depending on how often you wash your hair and what other type of products you use on your hair.


B. L'Oreal Ever Strong: sulfate free scalp system thickening

Since it's sulfate free it's a good product for people with sensative skin, because it only uses gentle ingredients that wont dry or irritate the scalp.

C. Dove: For danruff, dryness and itch relief

I have used Dove shampoos before just not this one yet, so I will be sure to try this one to. It clears out flakes so it hydrates both scalp and hair, the result is less itch, less redness, and less frizz. 

D. Argon oil by Maple Holistics 

I've not heard of this brand before, but I have been wanting to try this oil product for my hair.  It's to hydrate dry scalp and fight hair loss

E. Redken dandruff control scalp relief 

I'm familiar with this brand but haven't usee it yet. It's recommended for oily hair with dandruff.

F. AVEDA: Invanti exfoliating to relieve dry scalp

I'm familiar with this brand as well, but haven't tried it out.  It removes dead skin and to clear out follicles and unclog pores; As a result, it relaxes tense dry scalps and helps hair grow healthier and stronger.


HAIR CARE TIPS

Some people are just moreprone to dandruff and dry scalp then others, due to having naturally dry skin, oily skin, psorias or being sensitive to certain ingredients


But there are steps you can take to reduce your chance of getting dandruff.
For example, the following: 
Choose better products opt for ones without sulfates, synthetic perfumes, and dyes
Don’t over style your hair  with too much gel, spray, mousse, and don’t dry your hair with hair dryers or curling irons, thry dry out your scalp
Consider using a hair mask to moisturize your scalp, or a scalp scrub to exfoliate dead skin cells
Use a brush or comb that doesn’t tangle in your hair or scrape your scalp.
Also it's been known for people to rub salt on the scalp to eliminate flakes and relave dry scalp itchyness
BRAIDS + OTHER HAIR STYLES
Latey I've been getting my hair braided, it's been a routine thing since I've started working because I don't have to comb and brush my hair out everyday because if my stylist twists my braids tight as she can they will difinitely last me 1-2 months depending on how well I take care of them to. Since July 4th 2017 I've been loving blonde braids and this 4th of July I got my hair braided blonde LOL and today I want to share my new blonde braid styles.
 STYLE # 1: Individual braids





                                                




Hair: Rasta Fri 
Glasses: Boomy 

I love how this style looks because I can style it in several different styles since it's just like with your natural hair, this is synthetic blonde hair but it looks amazing on me and I doubt i'm ever going to use a different color and I know for sure that I won't use any otherbrand because the one that I use is the 
best and they have a variety of different colors to choose from that most hair brands don't provide. 

Thank you for reading, hope you come back and visit again, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and 
Facebook to see more of my fashionista lifestyle. Stay blessed and keep God first.

#BraidStyles #FashionistaSquad #BlondeBraidQueen 

                 FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD