VALENTINE'S DAY GIFITING GUIDE

Hello Fashion dolls,

With Valentine's day coming up, I had to put together a gifting guide and some outfit ideas and of course when I go on my date night with my husband I will share my Valentines day OOTD and details about our night out, we don't get to have date nights very often so this will definitely be great.
At times when we rush to find a gift for valentines day, hopefully this will be of some help to some of you; I love to plan and think about my gifts when I buy anything regardless of occassion.

VALENTINE'S DAY OOTD IDEAS
Includes looks from the following brands: Pretty little thing, Shein, Chic Me, Rosewe, Refinery 29, Miss Lola, Erika Jasmine.

 



 

GIFTING GUIDE: FOR HER







 

GIFTING IDEAS: FOR HIM 

 

I am so eager to share my OOTD with you so stay tuned for that.

#ValentinesDayGiftingGuide #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad 

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD