LOCKDOWN OOTD EDITION PART #1

Hello Fashionistas,

I haven’t had much to get dressed for during the pandemic quarentine, so most of my time is spent in pajamas and t-shirts so when I go out to shop is really when I have the urge to get dressed. I have gotten so sick of just wearing outfit when going out for essential purposes that today I decided to get semi dressed up and put together a few other outfits so leta get into it.




OOTD'S THESE DAYS BE LIKE...




Cute, simple and comfy ; I need some form of normalcy so from her on out I will be semi dressing this is as close to my regular routine that I've been able to have and I must admit it feels great !. I will have some more content to share next week then I did today, because simce I've been lzy dressing there was a lack of eagerness to take a selfie so yeah. I encourage yall to dress as if you were going out to do your routine things because we need it, crave it and under estinated the importance ot being able to explore and travel the world freely as we want so join me in dressing to stay in regardless of having the energy or urge to do so.

#QuarentineLife #FashionistaSquad #StylenistaSquad #DressingUpForMe #StillBeingRoutine

 FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD