EDGE NATURALE: PART #2 HUBBY'S HAIRLINE GROWTH

 Hello Fashion doll,

I have been using this follicle enhancer before and it worked on me, so this time I decide to use it for helping my husband grow his hairline back. This was an interesting hair journey to follow, because his hair normally grows fairly quickly but when his hairline wouldn't I decided to help give it a natural growth push. So we applied the pre-directed amount (from the jar directions) on the hairline for two weeks and the progress was amazing and we were both happy with the results of using this product.


HUBBY'S HAIRLINE JOURNEY

Before

 


 After

Someone cut my Husband's hairline the wrong way right before he starting growing his hair out, which is why he began to us the product to begin with (finally convinced that it actually works).  The photo he was when he believed that by letting it grow without using any type of hair product would work the best for the growth. 

WHAT HE LIKED THE MOST

1. It didn't take a lot of the product to get the results he wanted and in a timely manner

2. The natural ingredients make it more appealing to use, because there isn't anything artificial

I'm happy with the growth and am thankful once again to Edge Naturale for developing this product. This product definitely is worth buying and using if you or anybody you know are in need of growing your edges back or just want them to be longer, this is the growth product for you. 

Thank you for coming back and riding it out with me here on my blog, it truly means a lot that you continue to show me so much love and support. I hope that your staying safe during this abnormal time we are going through with the epidemic and truly my heart goes out to those who have lost someone to the virus or has someone who has tested positive and is now going through treatment. 
Keep God first and stay blessed.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL💋💞 

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD