MY DAY IN PHOTOS: 33RD BIRTHDAY EDITION

 Hello Fashion dolls,

This year I had to work on my birthday which to most people sounds like a drag, but for me I was happy to be because me and my co-worker friends were all pitching in to celebrate with a social distanced lunch break birthday party. I work with a very hard working and down to earth group of people and I'm blessed to have met them, especially those whom I've formed true personal connections with. I also went to have dinner at my parent's house and to keep them safe we all wore masks since we were visitors to their home. Mom made her famous meatloaf with collard greens, corn bread and mashed potatoes which is one of my favorite dinner's that she makes for our family since I was a kid.

OOTD SHARING...

 



I bought this Nike sweat suit for my birthday and finally wore it today when I went to run a few errands with my family before we went for a walk at the trails in my neighborhood. I'm usually always wearing PJ's all day and walking in my crocs around the house, but today I really wanted to wear something comfortable and feel cute. 

Jean jacket: Bloomy Apparel
Nike suit: Clothing reseller
Crossbody bag: Louis Vuitton

BIRTHDAY WORK DAY PARTY BE LIKE...

 

Date:1/21/2021

One of my co-worker friends got me the mango margarita shown in the photo above and today I finally drank it on the rocks LOL because it was my day off so I felt like day drinking by myself. 
I'm not sure how I ended up with two birthday cakes, but it was amazing to see how many of my co-workers actually cared enough to celebrate with me and make it a special day for me. 

I'm thankful to be blessed to see another year and be healthy. Thank you everyone who sent me birthday wishes on social media that also means a lot to me, because for me it's the small things that can put a smile on my face no gifts required. Keep God first and stay blessed.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD