STAYING INSPIRED IS A LIFESTYLE

 Hello Fashionistas, 

It's not always easy to stay motivated or consistent with creating content when pre-planned ideas still go unshared, but today I want to share with you the things that have helped me continue to stay on track with creating content that will not only inspire me to continue, but also inspire anyone who happens to read it. Although, I myself have been caught in what I call the delay zone where I just can't seem to shake that feeling of thinking "Ok today I've got this checklist to tackle" But still my idea stayed put away for another day.

OOTD: JUST A COMFY DRESSER 

 


THINGS I DO TO GET INSPIRED TO CREATE

I like to turn on music and vibe out while I get work done on my blog. Here is some of the music that I listen to while I get stuff done, because it gets me pumped and creativity starts flowing through me. 




 
 


I also do a little dancing while I'm creating my ideas into content, today while I was writing this post when I tell you it was a whole vibe girl it was a mini dance party in my seat. But it definitely helped me get into the flow of what I was trying to develop here today, because I needed to get hype to tackle my checklist.

I've been a blogger for awhile and there has been times from the start up until now that I've thought about giving up and deleting my entire blog. Now, why would I want to do such a thing? At some point when my work seems to go "unnoticed" or "looked over" it would take a tole on my feelings because I know that I can create amazing content and what am I really accomplishing by continuing to create my content. It was becoming annoying to doubt my own worth so I decided to do something about it and not only stop, but to manifest a new mindset. When I finally was able to set aside feeling a way about my creative process lacking, regardless of where that lack was I'm aware that I can unleash even more amazing things. Never let anyone or anything stop you from doing making your dreams come true, believing and investing in yourself in one of the best things you can do.


        Thank you for showing me so much love and support. Stay happy, motivated and inspired by everything around you, because anything can help you create. Keep God first and stay blessed.


                                                FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL💋💕

Comments

  1. Once again you nailed it Chrystal,I often have a lack of creativity and or motivation. I thought I was the only one that felt that way. You helped me with motivational tips and ideas...thanks fashionista

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD