OOTD STYLING IDEAS: BUSINESS MEETING EDITION

 Hello Fashionistas,

Finally I was able to find a platform where I can create stylish looks from different categories of clothing, shoes and accessories. So I've styled a few looks for a few of my family members and I really enjoy helping people put together fashionable outfits for any event or night out. I've given what to wear tips on outfits and will make sure to bring that series back, because now I need to bring that back so that I can show you another one of my many talents.

FREELANCE BUSINESS MEETING VIBES BE LIKE...

 

Although I don't work in an office setting right now, this is definitely something I picture myself wearing to a business meeting or even a day at the office. The mix and match color trend, in my opinion is something that should be worn year round because you can pair nearly any color together and make it look good and stylish even if your not one to keep up with the hottest fashion trends. 

HOW TO STYLE A DRESSY JUMPSUIT WITH MIX & MATCH COLORS

1. Keep accessories minimal
2. Wear a neutral color
3. Can't go wrong with pearls
4. Big holographic shades
5. Always carry a cute purse

This look isn't just for a business woman who's going to meetings, but can also be worn to grab lunch with family or even for a girl's night out with your bestfriends. I lo.ve everything about this whole look and definitely will keep an eye out for these items or any like them, because it's such a cute and stylish outfit that this needs to be in my closet. 

When wearing this for a girls night out, adding more jewelry or a nice hat can give your outfit a modern look and feel to it. Don't ever be scared to take risks with fashion, play around with the mixed colors, how much jewelry your going to wear and worry less about sticking to office traditional "wear only" colors.

Thank you for continuing to come back and seeing what I have to say about fashion and anything else I feel like talking about that particular day LOL. I will be more consistent with posting these next days I've been doing my best to create content that's to be put out at a timely manner, so thank you for hanging in there with me and rocking it out with my unpredictable random posting. 
Keep God first and stay blessed.

FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL💋💕

Comments

  1. By reading your articles I've been able to add style and positivity to my wardrobe. I feel confident and fierce when I go out either for a girls night or on a date night. I enjoy mixing it up with colors,or business casual. Thank you for the great fashionable advise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so welcome fashionista! I’m happy that you were able to take something from reading my post. If you would to give feedback please use our contact me page, thank you.

      Delete
  2. I love the mixture of colors it really stands out from the crowd. If I was in a business meeting with this on I would definitely be the most confident in the room #StylenistaSquad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD