LOUIS VUITTON DRIP

 Hello Fashion dolls,

HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 

I’ve had a lot of time to create content and I’m happy to finally be back blogging and sharing with all of you 💯. It’s been awhile since I’ve shared any OOTD’s and I had a lot of fun taking these photos, even though my son was in the room crashing cars around while playing with his hot wheels. 

OOTD 

 




Purse: Louis Vuitton

Perfume: Yves Saint Laurent 



Outfit: Clothing vendor

Heels: Miss Lola 

 


Hair products: Shea moisture curl pudding




This two piece set is so comfortable and definitely will keep you warm during cold weather. I really love the embellishments of pearls and rhinestones, makes me feel so shiney and I guarantee that’s what made everyone’s head turn when I walked into the room.  



This year I have more OOTD content to share and working on some projects and once I confirm the legitimacy of these exciting announcements there will be a whole segment. 

I hope you all had a safe and social distantly eventful NYE with all the untraditional celebrations happening, I decided to just chill play Call Of Duty online with my Sister and her boyfriend. Around 11:30pm I turned on Dick Clark’s New Years Rockin Eve show and watch the ball drop.

Keep God first and stay blessed

#LouisVuittonDrip #StylenistaSquad #FashionistaSquad 


FASHIONISTA CHRYSTAL 💋💕

Comments

  1. I like your style, and that Louis V handbag is life #RealFashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I was so excited when I got my Louis V handbag

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD