Inside My Diverse Music Collection

Hello Fashion dolls, I like alot of different types of music genres so my music collection has alot of different songs thatn I've always loved to listen to.


MY DIVERSE MUSIC COLLECTION: THIS LIST WILL SURPRISE YOU

R&B : Is a genre that I've always listened to, because it's soft and romantic depending on the artist your listening to.

Rihanna, Jazmine Sulivan, Lauryn Hill, Keyshia Cole, Adele, Fergie, India Arie, Miguel, Brandy, Aaliyah, Dedstiny's Child, and Lyfe Jennings are a few R&B artists that I listen to regularly.

ROCK : Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, No Doubt, September, Flyleaf, Chairlift, We are augustines,Calvin Harris, and Medina are a few rock artist that I enjoy.

HIP HOP & RAP: 2 chains, T Mills, Sam Adams, Future, Asap Rocky, Drake, Wiz Khalifa, Lola Monroe, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, and Azelia Banks are a few rap artists that I love dancing to.

Techno: Anything that sounds good will catch my attention. Skrillex is a good techno artist and dead mouse.

When it comes to my music I have the right playlist for any mood I might be in and want to hear music. I'm very into slower music, because it's very expressive and passionate so a few of my favorite artists songs I love

Aaliyah: I care for you, don't wanna, one in a million

Keyshia Cole: Love, trust

I Have a few artists that I like a little more then others like my favorite female rappers are Lola Monroe and Nicki Minaj, My favorite male rappers are Wiz Khalifa and Lil Wayne, good choices.
Here are a few of my favorite songs by my most listened to tracks by these top artists:

Wiz Khalifa: In the cut, rooftops, phone numbers, no sleep, don't lie, oh gee la, say you will, the thrill, say yeah

Lola Monroe: Stay schemin, run the world, darling, your a jerk, flexin, over time, don't wake me, fly away

Lil Wayne: Wetter, rollin, on fire, she will, prom queen, no worries, no lie, blunt blowin, wasted

Nicki Minaj: Set it off, playtime is over, go hard, superbass, moment for life, stupid hoe, whatchu know bout me, knock out


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD