My Birthday and New looks for 2013 Profile#1




  
Hello dolls long time no blog, yeah it's been to long lol. I love to dress nice when I come acroos a time to dress up in cute nice clothes paired with heels or even causlly dressy wold do as long as I may be able to wear heels, lmao. Remember I have a shoe addiction and I've vowed too stop buying heels, because I have enough in my closet so I've got to stop. Wish me luck lol because I sure am going to need it haha I love shoe shopping so stopping that for a few months is going to be interresting but I have to do this for myself.

JANUARY 21,2013

It was my birthday and I wanted to look cute, but didn't know what to wear and looking into the closet finding this leopard print summer dress thats both casual and dressy depending on what shoes you pair with it.

Halter Top Leopard Print Dress: Found this summer dress in a local department store in Compton, Ca. I only wore this classy dress on easter of 2011 for a family dinner with my fiance and his family. I decided to wear a white cardigan cover up shirt to keep warm if I got cold and to have it be casually dressy as well.

Heels Of Choice: Before my birthday I went shopping with my fiance for a new birthday outfit to wear to our family dinner with my family. I was origionally going to buy a pair of black and neon pink pump heels, but the shoe store only had them online. What a bummer lol, but I ended up getting a pair of black suede strapped wedges instead.


Jewelry Selction: I wore silver hoops with flat pink/white diamond balls. I should've wore bracelets, but this was a pretty clean cut dressy look and I pulled it off feeling good that I finally have a reason to wear heels lol. It was my birthday so I had to look extra fabolous that day, hahaha.

 
 
MY NEW LOOKS FOR 2013
 
It's a new year and I wanted to do something unique with my hair so I took a risk getting a braided mohawk, but at the end of the day it looked great and I loved it, I will difinitly get my hair done like this again.
 
I've been wanting to get my hair braided into a mohawk and I finally found someone to do it for me $20, So I was happy with how it came out. Me and my fiance both had mohawks last month, except he his cut into a mohawk with faded sides (Nice) lol. 
 
White Ripped Sleeves Long Sleeve Top With Skinnies: I was just trying to look casually dressy so I wore a white top to be dressy and slide on these dark blue washed skinnies.
 
Jewelry Selction: Silver hoops with flat pink/white diamond balls. Paired with my silver diamond heart pendant necklace that I just love so much. 
 
 
This is a picture of me with my son Drayton lol Yeah I know what you may be thinking "How can that be her son ?" Well I'll tell you. I'm cre'ol (African american/French) and my son has blonde hair with deep blue eyes like a clear ocean. I love my son and this is my first time posting a picture with my son, but this was the right time to introduce my fellow fashion dolls to my munchkin lol.
 
2013 has just began so there will be pleanty of new fashion posts and I will share what's in my 2012 music collection. Remember to never be scared to take fashion risks try out different things, mixing things up a little differently because with fashion  anything goes and you make statements of your own. Stay fly and classy dolls, always look stylish in all trends you wear. PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD