FALL 2013 COLOR TRENDS AND FASHION TRENDS

Hello fashion lovers I have been on a trend search and wanted to share them with you.

FALL COLOR TRENDS
This year for fall its all about bold colors that pop and it doesnt matter if you mix and match thats a trend that hasn't gone away yet, but you have to know what colors to use. I have done some research that can help you choose what colors to mix and match this fall season.

FALL 2013 COLORS
1. Dark brown Or Light brown
2. Tan or Bage
3. Pink
4. Purple
5. Green
6. Fushia
7. Red
8. Gray
9. Blue
10. Royal Blue
11. Turquoise
12. Maroon
13. Burgendy
14. Yellow
15. Orange

COLOR TRENDS I LIKE THE MOST THIS FALL
My favorite color is pink so it comes as no surprise that it would be first on my must wear list this fall lol. I have found myself wanting more color in my wardrobe because right now I'm mostly wearing pink, black, brown, gray and tan.

COLORS I LIKE TO MIX & MATCH THIS FALL
1. Pink and Purple
2. Orange and Brown
3. Red and Brown
4. Royal blue and Pink
5. Purple and Gray
6. Turquoise and Gray
7. Red and Pink
8. Fushia and Purple
9. Green and Brown
10. Yellow and Gray

The first two mix and match trends on my list I have already tried myself, but the other ones are to be tried next. Ive seen these mix and match color trends used before in boutique display windows and seen them wore on the street.

COLORS I WANT IN MY WARDROBE
1. Maroon
2. Burgendy
3. Red
4. Royal blue
5. Turquoise
6. Fushia
7. Yellow
8. More orange
9. More purple
10. More brown

Im a pretty plain and simple type of person but these bold color trends really have me changing a few things when it comes to my signature style. I love clothes and shoes so if I find something that I like a lot in a boutique that I normally wouldnt wear Im going to get it because likeability is more of a factor because fashion is versatile and not about playing it safe.

2013 FALL TRENDS

This fall there are a lot of cute trends that make me proud to be a budget fashionista because I can wear the same trends that every fashion lover loves to wear for a smaller price lol which also means I will get more for less.

CLOTHING, HANDBAGS, ACCESSORIES AND MAKE UP TRENDS YOU MUST TRY THIS FALL
1. Black and White
2. Denium on Denium
3. Mix and Match your colors
4. Leopard and Leather
5. Long sleeve shirts
6. Layers
7. Scarves

HAND BAG TRENDS
1. Cross body
2. Satchel
3. Tote
4. Clutch
5. Purse

ACCESSORIES TRENDS
1. Gold
2. Silver
3. Jewelry in color
4. 3-5 bracelets
5. Hoops or Studs

MAKE-UP TRENDS
1. Nude colors
2. Bold colors
3. Light colors
4. Glitter eye shadow
5. Eye liner
6. Mascara (Optional)
7. Foundation (Depends on situation)

I like to try new trends and looking online at all the new trends for Fall 2013 I got inspired and now I'm going to try some of these trends because I can create my own look with them.

BUDGET FASHIONISTAS LEOPARD CHIC
#Fashion-Deals #Chic-Sophisticated-Style
I recently went shopping for a new outfit to wear on my anniversary with my fiance Tony and found some very cute stuff to wear for our date.  It's our 3 yr anniversary in two weeks and I wanted to find something that would be cute, chic, casual dressy and comfortable so I went to my favorite department store to get it.

MY ANNIVERSARY DATE LEOPARD CHIC STYLE

I love leopard so I got a outfit in the leopard print trend and when I found these budget fashion finds I was super excited. I love shopping so my fiance was my shopping buddy and he found himself a very nice shirt.

- Brown leopard print pants I got for $8.99
- A red leopard print high low long sleeve shirt I got for $9.99.

- Heels: Nude tan buckle close toe pumps I got for $17.99
- Handbag: Brown Rampage cross body handbag I got for $15.99

#Fashion-Finds #Stylenista-Squad

TONYS COLLAR SHIRT
- Maroon striped collared short sleeve shirt I got for $16.99

I was happy to find good deals on cute clothes, heels and handbag for myself plus the shirt for tony. I'm excited that I shared my fashion finds with you and hope that my information is helpful to you and please try these trends as well.
Stay swagged out and sophisticated at all times fashion is key to self-esteem and you always want to represent how you feel through your fashion for that day.

Fashionista style advice : I would say to always be unique and wear whatever makes you feel good, pretty, sexy, cute and your happy in those clothes.
 Don't wear heels all the time, but when you do decide to strut your stuff in your heels sometimes a casual look is good as well as dressy.

#Stylenista-Squad   PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD