GOOD GIRL GONE NAUGHTY PROFILE #1: RIHANNA

I'm really into R&B music, because I love music that expresses a softer side of life since I'm a softy but rough around the edges so part of me loves hip hop as well, because it allows you to move around feely and feel turnt up lol.



RIHANNA: GOOD GIRL GONE NAUGHTY
I'm a huge fan of Rihanna and I love her music it's always been easy to relate to what she sings about and she has a story to tell, you don't want to miss out on knowing about.

I've been a fan of Rihanna since the beginning of her singing career although the only Rihanna album I own is her album called Music Of The Sun. I keep up to date with her music because she has a unique style that never stays the same, but it inspires me to get a little Rihanna in my own wardrobe with my twists.

RIHANNA'S THE MASTER OF DISQUISES

When it comes to fashion Rihanna likes to take risks and she feels good in anything cute, sexy, stylish and chic as long as its comfortable. I have to admit Rihanna's fashion is very inspiring from her hair to her clothes I think fashion icon added to her talent list, because she has a versatile fashion sense hands down.

RIHANNA'S UNIQUE FASHION SENSE
As all Rihanna fans should know her fashion sense is amazingly unique and she can wear some super sexy clothing at times which I don't really wear being a mother so that's when I throw in my own twist on that look.


 JUMP SUIT CHIC STYLE: I've seen Rihanna in a black deep v neck long sleeve pants jump suit with a gold belt. I like jump suits, although I'm going to find one with a different neck line to keep it conservative.  With this jump suit I would pair it with black/gold heels or nude tan heels, gold jewelry and a cute handbag in color to give it some boldness.


DENIUM AND PENCIL SKIRT DRESSY CHIC: She also has a unique dressy style that I also have been meaning to do myself. Rihanna wore a light denim button up long sleeve shirt with a light pink pencil skirt. I would've paired that dressy chic look with either gold heels, nude tan pumps and gold jewelry.



OPEN BACK EVENING GOWN CHIC: This versatile stylenista sure does know how to pick the cutest gowns when she needs to get dressy like a princess for an award show. I would pair this sexy open back green gown with gold heels and accessories with a matching clutch purse.

SKATER SKIRT CHIC: I love this look, because the skirt is super cute and the blouse she wore with it makes it a very vintage chic style. Her hair is fab as ever I love how versatile her hair styles are, because she shows the world that she isn't afraid to change up her hair.

WOMANLY FASHIION & STREET CHIC: Photo#1- In don't wear leather pants but this look is pretty plan and simple which is something I also like about this look. Photo#2- I like jumpsuits so this is cute, It's a chic dressy suit so it's one of those looks that make you feel as beautiful & sophisticated as you look. Photo#3- Crop tops are a huge hit this fashion season so there's no surprised that me Queen of crop tops likes this look LOL, I like that she has it off one shoulder she is creative.


DRESSY SEXINESS & CASUAL DRESSY: Photo#1- This is very sophisticated white dress suit and of course I love the leopard top LOL, but if she would've buttoned the blazer she would've been even more dressy but she looks good. Photo#2- I love these pants she's wearing and the top is cute to, but these heels are like damn your lucky you don't fall walking in them LOL.

 RED HAIR & SHE DON'T CARE: I haven't ever dyed my hair before and don't plan on it LOL and although I don't need a weave I would rather get a colored weave then dye my natural hair, but she rocked this red hair. Photo#1- This is from her video What's my name featuring Drake and has all the men in world slobbering when they seen her LOL and love her leather tube top. Photo#2- Grannie dresses are more modern these days, but although your not use to seeing attractive women wearing these dresses and she killed it. Photo#3- Black top and tutu LOL are cute, but I don't like socks or sticking socks with heels not my style, but she looks fab.

PENCIL SKIRT AND HEART SHAPED TUBE TOP: I think she looks very chic with a little vintage urban touch, but I love how she added the huge bow head wrap as an accessory that's cute. It looks like I need to start liking leather LOL.

SKATER GURL FASHION: This leather skater skirt normally has been paired with cute heels or pumps but Rihanna made it different. Chuck Taylor's, backwards hat and a skirt seem to be her most comfortable outfit decision. I love her style.

 
RIHANNA'S MUSIC
I love Rihanna's style and would love to meet her in person, because she is a huge inspiration from her fashion sense to her music and truly is a great example of a real strong woman.

RIHANNA'S ALBUMS IN ORDER
1. Music of the sun
2. Girl like me
3. Good girl gone bad
4.Rated R
5. Loud
6. Talk that talk
7. Unapologetic

MY FAVORITE RIHANNA SONGS
- Last Time
- Now I know
- Rehab
- Take a bow
- Only girl
- Where have you been
- SOS
- Stay
- Diamonds
- S&M
- California king bed
- Pour it up

Rihanna is one of my favorite singers and I will continue to follow her musically and in fashion she is a inspiration worth trying to imitate. Rihanna is a role model, because she shows women how to stay strong and love hard when you know it's real. She is truly a inspiration in fashion and in music, because her style doesn't stay the same but who she is will never change.
#STYLENISTA-SQUAD-INSPIRATION

I love fashion, because it's a way to express yourself and show the world what your about. Fashion is a career I would love to work in and it is my goal to become a fashion stylist or fashion designer/merchandiser.

Continue to explore new fashion trends and don't be shy, because fashion is what you want it to be, so use your stylenista skills and create your unique styles. PINKBARBIE <3
#STYLENISTA-WOMAN-SQUAD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD