MY LUCKY HANDBAG COME UP

Hello fashion lovers I have been trying to find myself a good handbag that will last me a long time so I wanted to get a designer label. My fiancé is the best ever ! Some how he found something that I wanted and got it for me.


GUCCI SATCHEL HANDBAG

I've not had the finances to afford a nice handbag like this so I feel blessed that one has been given to me by someone who knows how hard I work to have nice-ish belongings. This is my newest purse and I carry it everyday now and I feel like a rich lady walking out in public with my handbag that you carry dangling off your elbow LOL and now all I need is my tea cup Terrior puppy ton carry in my had LOL.

My fiancé ran into a women who sales Gucci out of her own home and she also will deliver to you if you call in advanced. This Gucci woman has anything from the brand that you could think of and I can hardly wait to get some more LOL.
I am so blessed to have this gorgeous handbag, because it's something I have always wanted to own and it's exciting to know that I didn't have wait my whole young adult life to finally get a good designer handbag.

This is a sophisticated handbag and I love carrying it, Shout out to my fiancé for getting me the best gift I've ever received and now I've got to top this gift on Christmas thanks LOL.

Don't ever give up anything is possible from the job of your dreams to the designer handbag you've been wanting to years patience and faith will bring you anything in your wildest dreams. Stay swagged out ladies and show off those designer handbags you've been hiding all season it's the time to brag to the world you own one LOL.
#HANDBAG-DREAM #GUCCI-PRINCESS


PINKBARBIE<3
#STYLENISTA- SQUAD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD