BODY CONE & SKATER DRESS TRENDS

Hello fashion dolls, its been awhile since Ive made any posts and today I wanted to share with you a few styles  Ive recently found myself wanting to add to my fashion collection LOL and I need to do it. I've been finding myself being interested in more colorful colors lately, because I need more of it in my collection. I'm a simple color type of woman LOL so my color interests stay the same, but not anymore thats about to change this fashion year.

DRESS TRENDS THAT I WANT NOW
I've recently went on a online store search to find new looks for myself, because it's time I really change my styles. I went online to the Windsor website just to browse for dresses for an family event that's coming up in a month or two and can't seem to decide which one to get LOL.

Body cone dresses are slim fitting dresses that show off your curves in a way that any curve vasious woman would love LOL and feel sexy wearing. Ive found myself wanting  maroon colors so these two body cone dresses are going to find their way into my closet if I've got to beg my fiance for them for them that's just what I'll do LOL jk.

Skater dresses have been a style of dress I've always thought was cute so when I went online and found this gold and black skater dress I was in dress envy LOL. I still need to find some in assorted colors though because black has enough rule in my closet then it should LOL.

COLORS I'M INTERESTED IN WEARING THIS FASHION YEAR

* Maroon
* Hot pink
* Green
* Turquoise
* Lavender purple
* Teal
* Royal blue
* Orange
* Brown
* Fuchsia
* Gold
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a new year and you're time to let your fashion styles shine like never before. Be inspired by fashion styles that aren't your typical taste, because something you don't like can always influence your tastes to create your own version of it.
Stay fashionable my fashion dolls and continue to inspire yourself to try new fashion styles. PINKBARBIE <3
#STYLENISTA-QUEEN #SOPHISTICATED-SWAG-QUEEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD