MY 2014 FASHION WISH LIST #1: CLOTHES & HEELS

Hello fashion dolls ! Like I have already mentioned in my ending 2013 fashion post last month, I'm going to wear crop tops, maxi skirts/dresses and skater dresses/skirts. So I finally found some useable styles and trends on my recent web search that I wanted to share with my fashion lovers today.

 *2014 HEELS WISH LIST #1
A) STRAPPY PLATFORM PUMPS
- Blue with leopard heel
- Royal blue with brown straps
- Fuchsia strap pumps
- Black turqouise pumps
- Pink/Black forest heels
- Royal blue strap with red heels

B) PUMPS AND PLATFORMS
- Pink/Gray glittery pumps
- Red/Gold stillettoe pumps
- Royal blue/Black Strappy spike platform heels
- Glittery gold pumps with strap
- Metalic gold pumps with strap
- Gold rhinestone pumps
- Maroon/Glittery pumps

All of these heels are so my style, but one pair I would change something about is the royal blue spike stud platforms, because I don't really want spikes on my heels LOL but they still are very cute. I love online window shopping LOL it gives me ideas for new purchases, but I don't always find the exact pair as I seen online which kind of sucks, but is a good thing because I don't really need anymore heels in my collection (words of my finace' LOL).

CROP TOPS AND SKIRTS
I love crop tops so this year I've vowed to try out a new trend idea of mine and wear them with maxi or pencil skirts in different styles like dressy, casual, semi-casual. I've already wore my red/silver zebra print LOVE cut out back crop top with my brown maxi skirt paired with black flats and silver jewelry and I loved it(haven't taken a picture yet but will post soon).

* BLACK/WHITE STRIPED CROP TOP PAIRElD WITH PINK/BLACK PENCIL SKIRT + TAN HEELS

I would wear this style for a date with my boo, dinner, girls night out or to a party. I don't show my stomache when I wear crop tops so I could avoid showing to much skin my wearing the pencil skirt up high so only my upper stomache is exposed.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold, black or silver

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black handbag and if I don't wear tan pumps I would wear black or go for a pink accented color instead.

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: I would go for a smokey eyeshadow trend and use these color eyeshadows nude browns/tan, nude pink or  pink (getting as close to color of skirt I can)

*BLACK LACE CROP TOP PAIRED WITH  DARK ROYAL BLUE HIGH PENCIL SKIRT + MAROON SANDLE HEELS

This is super cute and can be woren for a nice dinner or even date night with the girls or my boo. I like the high waisted pencil skirt, because it doesn't expose a lot of skin and it shows off your curvyness and is dressy sophisticated. This I want to try very badly.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold or silver is best

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Matching or accent colored purse or clutch depending on your mood. If not sticking with maroon color for the heels I would choice black or maybe gold

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE:  I would do my usual two toned eyeshadow trend and use blue with the same color as my heels or even gray.


GRAY NIKE BOY SWEATER WITH BLACK PENCIL SKIRT + BLACK STRAP SANDLE HEELS

I haven't ever thought of wearing a sweat shirt like this with a pencil skirt, but this is a look I'm more then excited to adopt LOL. I actually seen this picture on a blog I follow called KARLA'S CLOSET (I read it regularly) and when I was just looking for images online I was happy to find this LOL. My boo would love to see me mix match  both dressy with casual and I'm willing to do that LOL.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE: I would wear silver or black earrings and bracelets

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: I would carry a black, maroon, tan or gray handbag.

MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Smokey eye or smouldering eye trend would be a good choice. Using colored eyeshadow or even black.

SHOES OF CHOICE: I would wear matching heels or pumps.

WHITE HEART SHAPED CROP TOP AND MAROON SKATER SKIRT

This is super cute and I would wear it for date nights or just to go have drinks, because it's a versatile outfit. I love the two colors paired together, because white just gives you more choices of heels to choose from.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold or silver earrings and bracelets, necklace, rings or  matching color jewelry

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE : White, maroon or black handbags

SHOES OF CHOICE: Gold, black or maroon heels or wedges

WHITE/PINK GRAPHIC CROP TOP PAIRED WITH PINK SKATER SKIRT
- This is a super cute look ! Of course I choice this as one of my trends to try, because it's in my favorite color LOL. This would be good to wear dressy or casually for dinner, parties or a day of errands.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold or silver would be the best.

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Pink, tan, gold or black hand bag would go good with this

SHOES OF CHOICE: Gold, black, glittery pink or white heels

BLUE BUTTON UP SHIRT PAIRED WITH BLACK SKATER SKIRT
- I love this look, because it's casual dressy with the button up and bow tie LOL. I would diffinitely try this style, because it's super different from anything I've woren.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE : Gold or silver

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black, gray or matching color handbag

SHOES OF CHOICE: Gray, black or matching colored heels or flats

RED LONG SLEEVE CROP TOP PAIRED WITH BLACK HIGH WAISTED PENCIL SKIRT
- This look is right up my alley as you all know, because less skin is exposed (my motherly image is different then most Mom's). I'm no fan of the heels she is wearing but the outfit is fine.

JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold goes best with red, but silver would also pair well

ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE : Tan, brown, black or matching handbag

SHOES OF CHOICE: Black/gold, gold, black or matching colored heels flats or sandles

WHITE, BLACK DOPE, BLUE LOW TIE AND TAN LACE CROP TOPS PAIRED WITH MULTI-COLOR MAXI SKIRTS

- White crop top with light pink maxi skirt.
This would be great for a casual day out and to run errands. I like maxi skirts with crop tops so these trends are a must try once there is a chance to purchase them LOL.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold or silver
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: White, pink or black handbag
SHOES OF CHOICE: Gold, white, black or pink heels, flats or sandles

- Black DOPE graphic crop top with two toned maxi skirt white/black
This is a great look for anything you have planned, because you can turn this look into dressy or stay casual.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Silver or black with white
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black, white or tan handbag
SHOES OF CHOICE: Black or white heels, pumps, flats or sandles

- Blue low tie crop top with two toned maxi skirt White/pink
I love how they mixed blue with the pink it gives it a light colorful warm touch and is easy to play around with. This is good for a nice day out or even a day at the beach depending on what you have planned when you throw this cute little trend on LOL.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold or silver
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Matching colored or black handbag
SHOES OF CHOICE: Matching colored, black, white heels, flats, wedges or sandles

-Tan lace crop top with canary yellow maxi skirt
I've never really been a fan of wearing yellow, but since I'm so open minded to new fashion trends from styles to colors I guess yellow really isn't that bad LOL. This was a great pair, because I think tan or bage can go with almost any color you decide to put it with, because khaki works the same way (they are similar colors anyway).
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold, silver or  black
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black, tan or matching colored handbag
SHOES OF CHOICE: Tan with lace, or either matching colored heels, wedges, pumps, flats or sandles
MAKE-UP OF CHOICE:  My two tone eyeshadow trend, smokey eye or smouldering trends using matching colors.

MY COLLAGE OF DIFFERENT GOOD TRENDS

A) WHITE BUTTON UP WITH BLACK BOW SKATER SKIRT
 I'm in love with skater skirts, because most of my trends I shared are of those LOL. This is both casual dressy and dressy, because depending on how you feel like wearing this look you can be very versatile. I'm not sure if I would wear those thigh high socks, but the hat is kind of cute depending on if I want to wear it the day I put this on LOL.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE:  Gold, silver or black
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Black, white, tan or colored handbag to give the look a pop of colorfulness
SHOES OF CHOICE: Black, gold, white, colored heels, pumps, flats, sandles or even high top sneakers
MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Smokey eye trend using like colors or colore3d eyeshadow

B) BLACK POKA DOT "BOOM" MINI MAXI DRESS
This is a cute dress I found and it's a playful style for maxi dresses. This would be good for a casual day or even dress it up for a date if your daring enough LOL.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold, silver or matching colors
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Matching colors or tan
SHOES OF CHOICE: Matching colors
MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: My two toned trend using matching colors

C) MAROON/RED HEART SHAPED TUBE TOP LACE PEPLUM DRESS
This is a super cute dress and I've been a fan of the peplum style, but this is way different because the ruffle peplum part of the dress has red triming and a lace design.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold or black
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Matching colored handbag or black
SHOES OF CHOICE: Black, tan or matching colored heels, pumps, flats, wedges or sandles
MAKE-UP OF CHOICE: Smouldering eye trend using matching color or even tan eyeshadow

D) RED TWO TONED TUBE TOP BODY CONE DRESS
I love this dress and the two tone red is cute, I like how the design is like shapes. This style shows off your curves and makes you look as sexy as you feel wearing this red hot number LOL.
JEWELRY OF CHOICE: Gold is the best for this color
ACCESSORIES OF CHOICE: Tan or black
SHOES OF CHOICE: Tan, black, gold or mix of matching colored heels, pumps, flats, sandles and wedges

I just love to window shop online for new trends, because it's inspiration I need to switch things up with my own fashion styles. I just also enjoy clothes, shoes and accessory shopping like every woman does LOL, but sometimes all I'm able to do is window shop and create my wish lists for when I can get new pieces.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I enjoyed sharing my trend finds with you today and I will continue to bring you some of the cutest, sophisticated, sexy, casual and dressy styles that I find. Hope you enjoyed it.
Don't be anybody, but yourself and represent that with your fashion trends, accessories and shoes. Hope I was a fashion trend inspiration to all my fashion dolls, until next time fasion dolls stay fly and classy. PINKBARBIE <3
#SWAG-QUEEN #NEW-TRENDS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD