HIP HOP PROFILE#2: MS YMCMB

Hello fashion dolls I want to share another inspiring female rap artist who not only changed the rap industry with her unique flows, but also a woman who isn't afraid to challenge the world with her fashion.
Female rappers don't always get the respect they deserve from the rap industry but this rapper demands it everywhere she goes no matter what.

NICKI MINAJ

From her unique rap flows to her bubbly personality Nicki is a force to be reckoned with. She is also one of my favorite rappers right now and always will be, because she is fearless with her raps and represents for all women in the rap industry.

Nicki is also my fashion inspiration because she takes risks with her style in a way people may find weird or not normal, but that doesn't' stop get from challenging the world with her crazy outfits and multicolored wigs LOL. There are many sides to her fashion sense that maybe critics don't pay enough attention to and that's just judgmental in my opinion.
Nicki's challenging fashion has made her the main topic in celebrity gossip magazines to blogs and even morning talk shows but nothing the critics say about these lavishly abnormal outfits stopped her from rocking them. She has her own clothing line now and I've fallen in love with just about half her line, from clothes to jewelry this woman has swag that nobody can touch.

-NICKI'S MULTIPLE UNIQUE STYLES
* Wild and abnormal style
* Sophisticated dressy style
* Casual dressy style
* Sexy woman style
* X rated sexy style
* Casual jean style
* Colorfully different style

Her clothing line is being sold at kmarts around the world and I'm sure it's a successful line, we will be seeing more if her line for years to come.

MY FAVORITE NICKI MINAJ SONGS
* Did it on em
* Here I am
* Moment for life
* Beez in the trap
* Right thru me
* Save me
* Stupid hoe
* Super bass
* Fly
* Set if off
* Playtime is over
* Go hard
* Right by my side
* Your love
* Romans revenge
* I get crazy
* Whatchu know bout me

Nicki Minaj is among other things is a business woman she seeks to be successful in all aspects of her career. She has developed her own moscatto wine called Myx that I have yet to try because no store near me has it in stock yet, but once I've discovered where it's being sold I'm getting some LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am determined to buy some pieces from Nicki's clothing line and accessory line. I will post pictures of my Nicki Minaj finds once I've gotten my hands on some LOL. Always try new things and disregard what haters may say they know no better LOL besides they hate because they are made u tried it before them.
#STAY-SWAGGED-OUT fashion dolls.
PINKBARBIE <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD