BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT

Hello fashion lovers,

Today was a beautiful sunny but very hot day in Cali and I attended church with my family this morning, the service was eye opening, Afterwards we enjoyed a family outing to eat at I Hop and had ice cream from cold stone after our walk at the park It was such a lovely day we had to go.

TODAY'S OUTFIT OF CHOICE

I don't always have a chance to dress up and wear my heels so every week for church I do. I like to feel pretty and look nice so for church this week I wore something casual skinny jeans with a graphic tee and wedges, but I still was kinda dressy LOL.

Jewelry: Diamond studs, silver bangle bracelets

I decided not to wear make up since it was hot and I don't have any waterproof make up LOL, But I will do my best to start wearing it more often, because I do like wearing it, hopefully you will get to see that happen.

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

VALENTINES DAY OOTD

BLACK HISTORY MONTH SPOTLIGHT DAY 7