BEAUTY, MAKE UP & SKIN CARE

Hello my fashion dolls,

I've been keeping up with the current issues of my favorite magazines every month, so now there are some make up, skin care products and fashion trends that I want to try out asap LOL.

MY MAGAZINES
*Allure, Vogue, Self, Glamour and Cosmo

I've been doing a lot of fashion research and searching for new/old trends that I can adopt into my own style. I've also been wanting to try some new perfumes and add them to my collection :-D.

MY PERFUMES
*Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Beyonce' and Innocence; I also like these Victoria secret body sprays strawberry champagne and lavender.
*I tend to stick to the same scents when it comes to getting perfume, but when I smell the perfume samples inside my magazines those are delightful smells and I intend on trying them now.

PERFUMES TO TRY
* Euphoria by Calvin Klein
* My Burberry
* Miss Dior

NEW MAKE UP TO TRY

I don't wear make up often, but lately I've been meaning to buy some new eye shadow, eye liner and foundation; I've also been wanting to try new make trends and different types of make up such as primer.

Make up to try list
* Master precise liquid eyeliner
(by Maybeline New York)
*BB cushion foundation
* Covergirl lip glosses
* Cherry Vasaeline chapstick
* Rose powder blush
* Eco tools make-up brushes

My current make-up routine is still basic LOL eye shadow and eye liner occasionally using foundation, But I want to adopt a few new things and use it in my routine such as primer, lip gloss, blush (maybe), foundation and smokey eye trends (smouldering).

Skin care to try list
* Clarisonic cleansing brush
* Aveeno active naturals
* Biore' charcoal skin care products
* Garnier sleeping mask

My current skin care routine consists of washing my face every morning with Noxzema and rinse with warm water. I also need to find night-time moisturizers and cleansers to wash my face before bed.

Fashion to do list
* Bohemian style
* Bold prints
* Embellishments
* Neutrals
* Body suits
* Lace
* Levi jeans
* Cute handbags
* Light/bright colors
* Shetcher's Go walk shoes
* Boyfriend jeans
* Structured jackets
* Scarf prints

My current fashion routine is simple, but chicish, sophisticated and conservative always willing to try new trends or parts of trends LOL. I'm simple but classy when it comes to picking out what to wear and the style choice I want to use, everything has to be pairable and look good LOL.

My go to clothing
* Blue jeans, stretchy pants, maxi skirts, colorful prints, leopard print, bright colors, pencil skirts, high low skirts

My go to jackets
* blazers, cardigans, hoodies, leather jackets and sweaters

My go to shoes
* Sneakers, sandals, flats, boots, heels and wedges

My go to styles
* Dressy, casually dressy, casual, conservative, chic and urban

My go to handbags
* Crossbody, satchel, clutch and tote

I can be a very simple dresser but my greatest accessory is my jewelry and since I have two ear piercings in both rare ears I wear hoops and studs or all stud; I wear bracelets and necklaces sometimes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BCBG MAXAZRIA SPRING 2015

I love everything about this spring collection and although I've not ever tried bohemian style before BCBG makes me want to adopt it into my style LOL hopefully I can pull it off when I try it.

I love the prints, bold colors, pretty pastels, maxi style skirts/dresses, jackets and the detailed gorgeous dress collection. Being a budget fashionista my shopping budget isn't in the BCBG MAXAZRIA range so I won't be getting anything from them but will definitely find something similar to their collection to be swagged out in LOL.

<3 PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD