CUTE NEW FASHION

Hello fashion lovers,

I recently did one of my online fashion searches and found some very cute stuff that I NEED TO SHARE with you today.
I've been doing my best to find different trends to try and the ones I'm going to share are very stylish, sexy and sophisticated although style are a little  bit sexier then I'm use to but I honestly still want to try them out LOL.

MY RECENT GO TO  STYLE STAPLES
2015
Midi skirts, jumpsuits, floral print, bright colors, crop tops, yoga pants, matching sets, motor jackets, embellished sandals, gold/rose gold jewelry, sneakers and boots. These style staples are what I've been attracted to using when I go shopping for new clothes, because I still have some work to do on my new style I'm currently doing my best to create a cute, unique, sophisticated, modern, chic and mother approved sexy LOL.

I hope you enjoy these looks ladies :-D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think it's important to know yourself and do what makes you happy, because with fashion u can express who you are with the trends you create. Be inspired by anything fashion related, because you can find styles that will change the way you dress and always feel beautiful, sexy and own it ladies fashion is a freedom of expression platform don't play by other people's rules form your own.
#STAYSWAGGEDOUT  #FEELSEXY

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD