DOPE LEOPARD PRINT W/ GOLD ACCENTS

Hello fashion dolls, It's good to be back sharing fashion with you and  there are alot more posts to come. I'm a woman of my word I keep my promises.

LEOPARD PRINT TYPE OF DAY

Wearing my favorite print and I love it!. I've been wearing some snapback hats lately. So I thought it would be cute to add one into this look, it was a bold fashion statement and it looks great.

♡Leopard Print Blouse: Swapmeet

♡ Skinny Jeans: Swapmeet

♡ Snapback Hat: New Era

I was going for a simple look today and didn't feel like dressing it up with pretty jewelry LOL a casually yet dressy style. Although you can't see my feet LOL I was wearing my brand new brown embelished boots, which matched the brown on my snapback.
(the photo was taken after I got home)

When I picked out my outfit this morning I knew I wanted to wear my favorite print, my snapback was sitting beside me on my nightstand when I woke up. Usually my shoes of choice for my  leopard bold look would be my matching print vans.

I originally wanted to wear heels today, but what I did today wasn't the right setting to wear any and casual dressy with boots was the best pick.
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨
I hope you enjoyed your day and got inspired by my post in any fashionable way. Stay blessed and safe fashion dolls (*^﹏^*).

#LEOPARDPRINTDAY  #BEBOLDTINFASHION

PINKBARBIE THE FASHIONISTA <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DATE NIGHT OOTD: KATE SPADE EDITION

Dresses, Dresses & More Dress: Profile #1

VALENTINES DAY OOTD